Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimon Tri Episode 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Mon May 30, 2016 3:35 pm

The next episode will be releasing September 24th! The day after my birthday. Everyone hyped? What do you guys think will happen? Have you guys seen anything cool or interesting in the trailer? For one, we do get a nice screenshot of Ken's Digivice and the D-Terminal, so that was pretty neat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KumaZone
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Mon May 30, 2016 7:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LCdV6uS_o
a trailer was posted too, there seems like there's a loooot going on. i still wonder what the deal is with Hackmon showing up randomly all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuinB
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 am

If Patamon is infected, we may also get to see ShadowSeraphimon, which would be pretty neat. I kind of hope that Alphamon is actually the good guy here, with Meikoomon being the bad guy. We'll have to wait and see, but there are so many opportunities that could be taken that I really just wanna see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizengar
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:40 am

I'm kind of honestly wondering what Patamon and TK are playing at. If Patamon is genuinely infected, he sure looks happy about it (he mentions it to tk in the trailer I think with a smile on his face) . I'm also wondering how this works on the angelic Digimon or even certain types over others. I thought at first that maybe those that were not vaccine types would be more susceptible but Leomon's infection kind of blew that theory out of the water. :/ I'm assuming since we've seen both Alphamon AND Huckmon now that we're going to probably be thrown into another plot where the Royal Knights want to destroy the humans. We've only seen this like... -mentally conjures up X Evolution, Savers, bits of Digimon Masters (though that one I'm not counting as much because it's a very Savers-centric game), and Cyber Sleuth - ... A few times. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I have a feeling that Alphamon has positive intentions, or at least might be aiming to protect Digimon from further infection- and the whole Omegamon v. Alphamon fight was probably a misunderstanding. I really do doubt it'll be another "Royal Knights are the main bad guys" situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizengar
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Taso wrote:
I have a feeling that Alphamon has positive intentions, or at least might be aiming to protect Digimon from further infection- and the whole Omegamon v. Alphamon fight was probably a misunderstanding.  I really do doubt it'll be another "Royal Knights are the main bad guys" situation.

The thing is the royal knights always think that they're the good guys and they think that they have good intentions but they never do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KumaZone
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:17 pm

i mean, at this point it's pretty obvious that Alphamon was trying to destroy Maincoonmon because it was the origin of the virus, what im wonder is if Maincoonmon is actually Meiko's partner and they'll have to save it, or if Maincoonmon was evil from the start and just playing dumb. if the case is the latter, then im sure it'll turns out Huckmon is Meiko's real partner, they keep dropping hints about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizengar
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:22 am

KumaZone wrote:
i mean, at this point it's pretty obvious that Alphamon was trying to destroy Maincoonmon because it was the origin of the virus, what im wonder is if Maincoonmon is actually Meiko's partner and they'll have to save it, or if Maincoonmon was evil from the start and just playing dumb. if the case is the latter, then im sure it'll turns out Huckmon is Meiko's real partner, they keep dropping hints about it

That would be pretty interesting. I'm still wondering what role the Kaizer plays in all of this though. And if Myotismon will have yet another incarnation. XD

I'm still grieving the loss of Leomon and probably for realzies this time. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri Episode 3!   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Tri Episode 3!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1