Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimon Universe Applimon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Mon May 30, 2016 3:31 pm

As I'm sure many of you know, the next new season of the Digimon franchise was announced not too long ago. It's called Digimon Universe: App Monsters!

I would love to hear speculations and opinions on this subject! Are you guys excited, happy, or maybe skeptical? How do you guys think the lines will work? Will there be levels or will it be more of a spin off of the original mechanics? Are App monsters a different thing than Digimon or are they just subsets? It's quite the mystery, but I'll try to keep this thread updated with new information!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuinB
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Tue May 31, 2016 7:05 am

I just want to see Pokemon Go! as an app, would be pretty funny to see. Otherwise, I'm not too excited. I feel like the digivolution system(if there is any) just won't be right, I'll give it a shot though Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Tue May 31, 2016 9:02 am

I do have a bad feeling that they might not use levels again, but hopefully they do. I'm actually pretty excited about this, otherwise, especially since the art, or at least the grungy color schemes, remind me of early Digimon stuff such as DW1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 am

New Applimon Trailer!:

I'm kind of disappointed in the absence of variety in Digimon body types, but otherwise, I do like the designs. As for humans- I don't like the main protag, but, the female protagonist looks awesome, great color scheme on her. I'm not sure what to think of mechanics, I don't think levels are in, but I'm not entirely sure yet- if they're Not in, then that'd be a huge disappointment. Hoping evolutions return somehow, or at least a few episodes into the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KumaZone
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:48 am

im reaaaally hoping that they just have regular digivolving again, this whole fusion gimmick has gone on way too long imo, it's getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WillExis
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:05 pm

You know, with all the older aimed content they've been making recently, I almost forgot Digimon has a children demographic too. It'll probably be fun, and hey, there's still Tri, so not much can be lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micoomon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:16 pm

this show have nothing to do with digimon but haveing the name of the brand as for me i stopped watching digimon after Frontier the later shows are all not intresting but now i am back with tri best digimon movie/anime from a long time hope they complete doing stuff like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Applimon?   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Universe Applimon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1