Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Made quizzes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuddyFox
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Made quizzes   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Due to the fact that I am not able to play Minecraft until I get a new computer, I have instead added quizzes on Sporcle for our favorite Digital Monsters. I have set over 20 Digimon quizzes for anyone that want to get off Digimobs for a couple of hours, and not have anything else to do. If you think of there being 1000s of Digimon out in the Digital World, get them all in quizzes are hard. The hardest might have been the year of introduction, until I added pictures to go with the quiz. Also, my favorite Digimon, Ryudamon is introduce like his carrier brothers, Dorumon and Fanbeemon and most of the rest of the X-Antibody Digimon was introduce in 2003. With the X Digimon, all you have to do is put the name of the Digimon down and not need to add the X, unless you play the Child/Adult/Perfect/Ultimate stages, which you have to place the X down. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Made quizzes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1