Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rank issue, and reading comprehension.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Rank issue, and reading comprehension.    Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Since it seems no one has bothered clicking on the Cyanbot at the spawn...

There was a slight oversight on my part with transferring ranks that has probably impacted about half the server population, regarding their rank not being saved.

No, this doesn’t mean your rank is gone. But it does mean I have to be online to fix it. There is an npc at spawn that addresses all this, and will give you a temporary Digignome rank so that you aren’t stuck st the beginner rank with no permissions.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE,
You may leave your username and old rank here, and I will fix them when I have time to log in. That way people don’t have to try and wait to catch me online.

That being said, if you are impatient about it, I will leave you at the digignome rank, permanently.

That being said, if I suspect you of lying to me, and check the old files to find out that you are lying about your rank, I will leave you at the digignome rank, permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
WendyMae
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Rank issue, and reading comprehension.    Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:07 pm

I can't get to spawn since the update. And I don't think people can see What I write in the group chat either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rank issue, and reading comprehension.    Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Yes. That is the whole point of this topic. In which you have not followed instructions. Try again, otherwise I will just be setting you to Digignome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
WendyMae
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Rank issue, and reading comprehension.    Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:18 pm

WendyMae i was seiryu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank issue, and reading comprehension.    

Back to top Go down

Rank issue, and reading comprehension.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1