Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few questions regarding the reset:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: A few questions regarding the reset:   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:39 pm

(1) Will a digi's inventory count for what we can take along? I got a V-mon from a vend machine to be my 'starter' for the new world, and put some of my singular stuff in there to make a lil' more room.

(2) What the heck is Animalia? Because I can't seem to find a mod by that name. Now if ya meant Mo' Creatures, I DEFINITELY know what that is; in which case ya screwed up in the reset announcement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:58 pm

1. Whatever fits in your inventory means just that. If you find a way to store more things in that space..more power to you Smile

2. AnimaNia is essentially the successor to Mo Creatures as it's super incompatible with things, including digimobs. That's why it was removed from the mod pack in the first place.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2797672-animania-immersive-animals-and-pets-mod-that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
HalfFarmandabr0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:17 pm

so with that filling more space, what about those crates from Crayfish's mod (specifically are we looking into keeping that mod)
and with filling digimon's inventories, would that have to be only the one you are picking as your "starter" or could you do that with multiple digimon? (mainly asking for if anyone else asks, and so that i have an idea if it will cause bugs/crashes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Like I said, if you can figure out how to stick more things in your inventory, more power to you.
Back to top Go down
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Ahhhh....well THAT explains why I couldn't find it. In which case, it was still a typo (but I see it's been fixed now).

Sounds a LOT like the idea YOU had for an improved animal-related mod; guess that's one mod ya won't have to attempt anymore. XP

Hmm....maybe I should get at least 1 more V-mon, then....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HalfFarmandabr0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:26 pm

actually a good question has come to mind, do we plan to keep crayfish's furniture, or is there other plans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 pm

If...there is no mention of it changing, it's safe to assume it's staying the same.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalion1
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:12 am

thank the binary lord i thought it was only inventory so i sough of bough 7 more minecraft accounts but i was informed it was not /.\ thank god
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   Yesterday at 1:34 pm

This is a "for your information" post.

Upon working through the kinks in updating from 1.10.2 to 1.11.2, I have discovered that Minecraft has almost entirely reworked the inventory code.

What this means for digimobs:
I would highly not recommend putting anything important in digimon's inventories for the update and reset. While I haven't actually encountered any issues, it's not something I can extensively test in a short amount of time, and the potential for 1.11.2 not to recognize the items in the inventories is potentially there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions regarding the reset:   

Back to top Go down

A few questions regarding the reset:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1