Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Please post any and all potential bugs you may find with this version here. Please do not use this topic to bring up bugs in previous versions unless they have not been fixed for the current version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Arella_Night
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Wild flying digimon keep freaking whenever I get near them and floating down through the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu Luna
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:52 pm

the stairs are not craftable because the slab recipe is the stair recipe. May not really a bug but.. it's something that needs fixing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Big Berry Saplings disappear instead of growing while using bone meal.

Degenerating a player's Digimon made by the /create command will crash the game when the previous digivolved form isn't present in the entity data.

Cannot /create "UlForceVeedramon".

Arella_Night wrote:
Wild flying digimon keep freaking whenever I get near them and floating down through the ground.

Yeah Sad But what i suspect to be the "Flying wander" actions are prettty awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:43 am

RWer wrote:

Cannot /create "UlForceVeedramon".

Names are case sensitive when it comes to the create command. So in this case, you would need to use "UlforceVeedramon", as the F is not capitalized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
tifaismyho
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:09 pm

you already helped with this but once on server but i tryed to get ultforce so i digivoled my magnamon down then up and when digivoleing form veedramon to aeroveedramon it digivoled to hiandromon as well. so it happened to 2  different veemon so its either me personally or all veemon from before the the update

just tested it in creative mode happens there too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:14 pm

The degen bug that crashes the game when i degen a digi that was raised from an egg and has previous forms. Specifically Mastemon.
It didnt crash after degenerating the demidevimon line, Gatomon, Angewomon or Magnadramon.
Here is the crash report:
The game crashed whilst ticking entity
The game crashed whilst ticking entity
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
RWer:PO'ed.for.not.backing-up.his.commandblock.digitest.lab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldegroodt115
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Minor list of bugs that I found, will update post if I find new ones.
-As viewed from a Digivice's stats page, Pabumon's type is in all capital letters
-As viewed from a Digivice's stats page, Arkadimon(Fresh)'s type's first letter is not capitalized
-WereGarurumon requires a Brown Digivice to digivolve to MetalGarurumon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:11 am

Lulu Luna wrote:
the stairs are not craftable because the slab recipe is the stair recipe. May not really a bug but.. it's something that needs fixing?
On top of that, the slabs/stairs for Palmwood & Junglewood use the wood itself instead of the planks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:14 pm

While attempting to build the house I intend to build in the new server world, I found 2 more bugs; these are with the Palmwood Planks, but could also apply to the others:

(1) They don't connect to each other, despite still being able to stack atop each other.

(2) You sink into them for some bizarre unbeknownst reason.

EDIT: Ok, also the same for Junglewood Planks.

Welp.....they also seem to have bizarre attachment detection, sometimes stacking atop each other but not other times, and seemingly from angles that don't match. And to top it off, they also have odd breaking detection (I have to punch/axe it from an odd angle), and THEN they drop Oak Planks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faiththefish03
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Veedramon digivolve to... HiAndromon??   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 pm

uhm... i was playing digimobs on my singleplayer world and veedramon didn't turn into aeroveedramon like supposed to. he turned into hiandromon. when i try to dedigivolve him it crashes my game and when i try to go back in the world it crashes. i tried this on a brand new world and the same thing happened so then another world was unusable. i hope this gets fixed.
Thank you,
VixenChild (formally faiththefish03 but account new account)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbePJUtWIytMuO9uw2lEOnA?view_as
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Reportin' the weird Digimon inventory duping glitch.

Several of us, myself included, go to take out an item in a digi's inventory, and it dupes.

The item in the digi's inventory seems to not disappear from said inventory until after you've placed it in your own - except when it doesn't, creating a dupe.

Even weirder, after doing that a second ago, the entire V-Pet said digi was in tried to pull the same stunt after I put the digi back in.

Oh, also, that plank issue from before still exists in the 1.11.2 version - unless you've been working on that already, in which case disregard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arella_Night
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Fractal slabs when broken turn into oak slabs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs   

Back to top Go down

Digimobs(0.9.9) Pre-Release I (Reduxer) Bugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1