Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Returning finally!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmmiDot
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Returning finally!   Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 am

Apologies for not being on for such a long time! I am back now! I've been dealing with a lot of drama, stress, and finishing Highschool. I am now a graduate, core 40 and 'cum laude'. I won't be starting College till next term, unfortunately, because of some family stress and issues for me, plus I'd like to get my first job and start there first.

I will be on as much as possible! I also play on two other servers so I may not be on all the time! If you'd like to get ahold of me, I have a few different ways you can, just message below or PM me!

I also may soon post a poll about recording a gameplay of the server for youtube, if Cyan is fine with it that is!

Missed ya'll and see ya soon!

P.S. If anyone knows how to make mobs for minecraft, I'd love to learn how. I am dying to help out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamerofloyalty.blogspot.com/
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Returning finally!   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:22 am

!: Welcome back
2: i think recording is okay as long as you don't reveal coordinates of quests that are for the main story i think so people need to find it by themselves and recording it can make new people discover the server xD
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmmiDot
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Returning finally!   Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 am

naemx wrote:
!: Welcome back
2: i think recording is okay as long as you don't reveal coordinates of quests that are for the main story i think so people need to find it by themselves and recording it can make new people discover the server xD
Good Luck

@namex
Thank you!
And no worries, I'll just show off the server to try and get others interested. I won't do any tasks, probably just take my Digimon around and fight some other Digimon, show them how it works, talk about how the server is, ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedreamerofloyalty.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning finally!   

Back to top Go down

Returning finally!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1