Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wild Digimon all too high level?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urcle
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Wild Digimon all too high level?   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 am

Hay, i just started a server for me and my gf to play on and i heard that the digimon are meant to scale higher and higher as you move away from your spawn point. In ours they are all around level 50 and all mega when we start. Ive tried restarting the world, messing with the cfg file all sorts, is this a known bug or anything?

Also i would of posted this in the bugs/glitches but for some reason it wouldnt let me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wild Digimon all too high level?   Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 am

You are slightly misinformed. By default, the levels start from 1 and increase beginning at wherever you created the world. So, if you created the world, walked hundreds blocks away, and then used the coin/portal, you will end up with a lot higher leveled Digimon.

There is, in fact, a way to change where the starting point is in the configuration file, along with instructions on how it works. So you MIGHT want to look at that a little closer. Needless to say, this isn't a bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Wild Digimon all too high level?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1