Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ride digimon at your own risk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Ride digimon at your own risk.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Since people seem to either skip over my explanation on the server or just don't read it..I've decided to post this here.

A question/concern that keeps coming up is, "why do my digimon keep disappearing when I ride them", and here is the answer.

There is currently a documented bug with the 1.10.2 version of Sponge(Sponge being, the multiplayer API that allows people to host modded servers) with riding entities in general. What happens is, that if the server registers an entity moving above a certain speed, it registers it as bugged and tries to delete it. This is why sometimes you will have to re log to see your digimon, and other times they will just be completely gone. I will repeat that this is not an issue with digimobs.It has also been happening to horses if you get them moving in the right way, and there is nothing I can do about it unless they decide to fix sponge.

The only thing I can do is decrease the overall riding speed so that digimon are not at risk, but that will have to wait until the update.
So until then, ride digimon at your own risk. Yes, I will restore digimon that are deleted by this issue, as they fall under the category of "deleted for server problems", But if you do not follow the proper instructions on requesting a digimon be restored that is found in this VERY SAME SECTION, you can expect to not receive any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Ride digimon at your own risk.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1