Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Server addition ideas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Server addition ideas.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 pm

While I had the free time, and the gears in my head were turning, I thought I might give some suggestions that might make the server more interesting or might provide some utility for the players.

Custom Crafting Recipes:
As some might know, there is a way to use custom NPCs to make custom crafting recipes within the special crafting station that comes with it. You could add certain crafting recipes for drops and unobtainable items that SHOULD be obtainable to some extent. For example, the Bone Club from ogremon could be crafted with a black digizoid sword, 8 bone to the top and to the bottom of the crafting grid (Seeing as it is 4 x 4), and a corrupt data beside it. This would require some grinding to get the corrupt data, but it would be a means of obtaining the bone club a bit easier while still lowering the difficulty a bit.. However, I don't think that's the best example as the weapon is SUPPOSED to be grinded for. A better example would be a craftable version of the Chrome Digizoid since it's in the shop because you can't mine it normally in the server.

Extra mods: I am aware that the server can NOT have too many mods as it would make things less accessible than normal and might cause more bugs and lag issues, but it would be nice to put some more mods into consideration.

Minecraft Comes Alive:
I think that it would be cool to have a means of placing villagers into a village that can be interacted with more loosely than a Custom NPC is. The Villagers in the mod can be talked to, traded with, or hired to do certain jobs based on profession. They could even be married and have relationships with it. I just think it would be interesting to have a means of making your own village, if you could find the villagers for it. The only problem would be obtaining any Rose Gold, however it is not required.

Iron Chests:
It would be more cosmetic and space conserving than anything else, as the special chests would just allow for more storage and keeping things nice and tidy.

Tinker's Construct:
I am entirely aware of why the mod isn't in as of the moment even though it was added for a short time in the past. From what I know, it was causing a bug involving duplication. In the future, I hope that this bug gets fixed and added to the server. This would allow players to make tools and equipment without the worry of constantly creating new ones or constantly repairing the same one over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirpokesprite.deviantart.com/
BrobyDDark
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Server addition ideas.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:50 am

>custom recipes
Not really necessary, unless you really want other custom npc items. Pretty much everything is alreadh obtainable by other means.

>Minecraft Comes Alive
It would give us more to work with, Custom NPCs wise, but it would likely also cause a lot of complaints when someone marries a villager before another person, or kills the villagers, kills someone's spouse or children out of spite. Then suddenly you have movements for villager rights...just a huge mess.

>Iron Chests
I accept this.

>Tinkers'
Rumor has it that Cyan will rise from his grave one day and bless us with Tinkers' Construct. Some say it's a myth, but I choose to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Server addition ideas.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 am

>Custom Recipes
I would actually like for Custom NPC weapons to be craftable. It would allow players to sort of build up a collection if they really wanted to spend the time to. Just another thing to do.

>MCA
You have a very important and big point. Minecraft Comes Alive now seems like more of a hazard than something interesting to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirpokesprite.deviantart.com/
TheArmedShadow
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Server addition ideas.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:35 am

should add mca anyways no matter the problems it makes things seem more realistic.imagine you come on on your wife is having an affair with cyan....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digimonphantom
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Server addition ideas.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:46 pm

careful what you wish for shadow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheArmedShadow
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon