Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Do NOT post your "missing" or "owner:offline" digimon reports here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Do NOT post your "missing" or "owner:offline" digimon reports here.   Thu May 25, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm getting tired of repeating myself on this issue. When I tell people to go to the forum and read the instructions on how to request for us to restore a digimon, I do NOT mean just come randomly post where ever you feel like doing so. Stop being lazy, as from today on, I will be deleting any new topics on this subject and you will not receive assistance.

Follow the instructions posted here for missing digimon, or you will be ignored from here on out.

Same for old players returning with the owner:offline issue.

This was something everyone was given fair warning about.

And like the topic says, alert one of the staff when they are online about it, and they will pass it along to someone who can fix it.
We will fix it when we have time and if you are too impatient to wait on us, then you can feel free to go buy a botaegg from the spawn shop and play with it instead.

Any topics about these digimon will be deleted.

I have no issue with restoring or fixing digimon. I do have an issue with people not being able to follow basic instructions, even after telling specifically what to do. If you cannot follow basic instructions, you will not receive help. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Do NOT post your "missing" or "owner:offline" digimon reports here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1