Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Where are the Numemon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Where are the Numemon?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:46 pm

I wanted... Yes a Numemon or Geremon but I could t get my Chuumon to digivolve into it when I met all the prerequisites. But I could get him to turn into the Sukamon forms. I also tried over feeding my ModokiBetamon and it would always turn into MoriShellmon.
I've also read that Numemon are found underground but while trying to find a place on the Y axis where Chuumon can digivolve to Numemon, there weren't any digimon inside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Numemon?   Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:58 pm

I can't get my WaruMonzaemon to digivolve into PlatinumNumemon either. And nothing appears in chat like it normally would if I don't have all the parameters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpiritualBanana1
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Numemon?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Sorry for being so late, but I was running into the same problem. I fulfilled all the requirements to digivolve my Aquilamon, but it didn't work, yet didn't show the parameters in the chat. Then I was informed that my target digivolution was a fusion, and that I needed both digimon in close proximity in order to achieve digivolution. When getting the other required digimon and also fulfilling its requirements to digivolve, the fusion worked. So perhaps the digimon you are trying to get is a fusion, and you need another digimon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Numemon?   Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:18 pm

I think that's it too. I just learned that nothing will appear in chat when trying to digivolve while all parameters are met except being near the 2nd digimon. Maybe the 2nd digimon is a Numemon? If that's the case, time to bust open a vending machine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Numemon?   

Back to top Go down

Where are the Numemon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimobs Forum :: Digimobs :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: