Digimobs Adventure Forum

Forum for the Digimobs Adventure server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApolloMaster
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Ho-ho-hoi, i'm ApolloMaster, and as the title suggests, my suggestion for the server is Money to Bits and vice versa converters. maybe 1 bit = 10$? if that's too much no problem, but i think that'd be fair.
I hope you take this into consideration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldegroodt115
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters   Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Alternatively players could stop leaving computer parts and other digi-drops behind in the digital world and sell them at spawn/certain store locations/other players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalion1
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters   Sun May 07, 2017 3:34 pm

honestly that is to much considering when you get into ultimates/megas that will be 1k-3k and you can make enough money if you know how to grind as stated above sell everything you get to drop hunt chrouppted digimon and mine in the overworld is a easy way to make money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digimonphantom
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters   Fri May 12, 2017 10:35 am

what about a one sided command where only money can be turned to bits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters   

Back to top Go down

Bits to Money and Money to Bits converters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimobs Adventure Forum :: Digimobs_Adventure Server :: Adventure_Suggestions-
Jump to: