Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Server Modpack Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorumon
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Server Modpack Issues   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Skullguilmon is having trouble with the technic modpack(Minecraft crashed before reaching the title screen) released for the adventures server. I believe there is an issue with the decocraft mod because removing it made the pack work.(I also removed Every thing but Digimobs and custom NPCS, but after multiple tests I believe decocraft Is part of the problem). I hop[e someone can up[date the pack so Skull stops bugging me to install forge I apologize If this is the wrong section to post in, but this seems to be a Modpack bug, so I dont think the server section would be appropriate. Also, when I tried to connect to the server, the game gave me errors that had nothing to do with the mods I removed.PS- Cyan PLEASE dont get angry until after you've read this.https://imgfast.net/users/3517/17/79/05/smiles/1956890288.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Modpack Issues   Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 pm

1. Please use the proper section when posting. This is not out of topic, this is directly related to the modpack created for the mod, and so I will move your topic just this once rather than immediately locking it.

2. As..it says on the technic page FOR the modpack, this is an issue that a few people have had. And the solution is posted there. Decocraft requires more ram to run(at least 2GB), up the settings in your launcher and there are no issues. Plenty of people use the modpack, such as myself, without any issues.

3. If...you removed mods from the modpack, and tried to log into the server, its obviously going to throw errors at you because those mods are required for the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Server Modpack Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1