Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Monster Tamer Axel logs in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Monster Tamer Axel logs in!   Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Heya! I've been poking around the server for around a week now. I decided around that time to check in with some old Minecraft mods to see how they've been progressing. I can't believe how far Digimobs has come along since I last played it back in.... oh... 1.5.2 probly? I was even more impressed when I saw that there was a server dedicated to it, and I decided to jump in and play the closest thing to a Digimon MMO that I will ever get the chance to play. ^_^

So, my name's Axel. Axel Voss. Nice ta meet ya. I don't just train Digimon, oh no. I am what I like to call a Monster Tamer. I befriend, collect, raise, and do battle with all sorts of superpowered critters. Pokemon, Bakugan, Duel Monsters (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Vivosaurs (Fossil Fighters), Yo-Kai (God that show is embarrassing to watch), Dragon Quest Monsters... You name it, I tame it!

Monster-taming games are my bread and butter, but I have a wide palette of tastes when it comes to gaming. I love that sense of exploration and adventure that games like Legend of Zelda, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy bring. I love games with loads of customization features that let you play the way you want to play, like The Sims, Animal Crossing, Fantasy Life, and--you guessed it--Minecraft! I love games that challenge my platforming skill like Super Mario Bros., Mega Man, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot. And I love games that I can play with tons of other people, like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

Aside from video gaming, I'm into LEGO, drawing, anime, manga, cartoons, writing, and game design. :3

Meet my real-life Digimon! (Courtesy of DMPC Pro 1.0.2)

I hope I can really contribute to the server at some point in the future, and be a part of this community. I'm gonna keep Digimobs going strong as long as I can! Even if nobody else shows up, I'll be waiting in the Digital World~
Back to top Go down

Monster Tamer Axel logs in!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1