Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

any news on my digimans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheArmedShadow
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: any news on my digimans?   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:52 pm

any news on my missing digimon cyan since i havent had a reply from you in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: any news on my digimans?   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:08 pm

1. This is not a bug. Your digimon were stolen and this is not the place to post this.

2. Posting a topic after sending me two different messages about this is not only annoying, but shows that you didn't listen when I told you "I will let you know if I find them"

3. I'd be more inclined to look for them more often if you actually played.You've been inactive for months now, and you haven't even logged in for 16 days, so you wouldn't know if I had placed them back in your claim either way. And like I said when they were first stolen, it would be easier to keep up with how long something had been missing if you did not constantly stay inactive.

But since you have been pestering me so much about this, I'm going to say you're on your own. Your digimon were left out in the open for a week before you reported them gone. This topic will now be locked and you will recieve your first warning for off topic posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

any news on my digimans?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1