Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P3rf3ct_Zer0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:41 am

I don't know why but since 9.8e digimobs are not spawning with other mods present. Is this intended? I noticed I cannot control spawning pool of digimobs which is very unforunate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Sounds like you have a mod conflict, as digimobs spawn fine with other mods present, but it's impossible to know since you did not provide any information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
P3rf3ct_Zer0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm

I can't send you a full log ... you don't allow links for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:49 pm

That..does not prevent you from copy and pasting, or just listing the current mods you are using and your forge version. You know, standard bug reporting.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3ct_Zer0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Rant of Credentials:

Information Requested:

Additional Notes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:03 pm

They may seem to work well together, but I'm going to guess that isn't the case at all, given that you are requesting help here. The most immediate thing I notice is all the different mods for various versions. Sure 1.10.2 and 1.11 mods are more or less cross-compatible, but not all mod authors likely took the steps to make them that way. I would double check all the 1.11 mods to make sure they specifically state they are cross compatible, and if they aren't, try downgrading to the 1.10.2 versions.

..Not entirely sure where the attitude is coming from my comment about it being a mod conflict- It certainly is, and the fact that you have that many mods in one pack almost certainly confirms it.

Anyway, a couple of things that immediately come to mind that I noticed in your modpack list.

BiomesOPlenty- Unless this has changed, could be causing issues. BiomesOPlenty takes up almost all of the Biome IDs Minecraft has to offer, so if you haven't adjusted these IDs in the BOP config and the Digimobs config, it could be that the Digital World dimension is loading up the BOP IDs instead of Digimobs, thus preventing anything from spawning as it's technically reading the wrong dimensions.

Any other mods adding Biomes- Because you have BOP, this will likely effect any mods with custom biomes, and so they could possibly be overlapping biome IDs with either Digimobs or BOP.

Edit: Just realized you were the one that sent me the rather demanding and rude message on CurseForge several months ago, so that explains where the attitude is coming from. I'll just say this once more here and leave it at that: If you are going to have an attitude with me and be rude for no reason, I will simply not offer any more help from here on out. It would be different if I had done something to warrant it, but messaging me out of the blue like that, and also having an attitude here when I request more information, will not fly.

Edit2: You STILL did not copy and paste this link to the log you have, like I asked. If it's truly an issue specific to digimobs conflicting with another mod, that would make it a lot quicker to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict   

Back to top Go down

Digimobs spawning/possible mod conflict
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1