Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 pm

http://withthewill.net/threads/17372-Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hacker-s-Memory-Announced-for-Playstation-4-Vita-in-Japan
http://withthewill.net/threads/17377-Zubamon-s-Ultimate-Durandamon-and-20th-V-Pet-Update-Soon

Got busy yesterday and forgot to post about this, but just in case you haven't heard, Saturday was full of interesting digimon news.

First off, Cyber Sleuth is officially getting a sequel, which will add at least 100 new digimon. Not much else is known at this time, other than the preliminary info stating that the plot will take place alongside the events of the original game. Pictures of some of the newly added digimon can be found in the link to WtW.

Anddddd at roughly the same time, Zubamon's mega form was leaked a little early.

Durandamon, which officially takes away Jesmon's position as the mega digimon with the most interesting use of swords as appendages.

Still two digimon to be announced on Friday. It should be interesting to (presumably) get more info on Durandamon, and to see if Alter-S will be the second digimon, or if it will be something totally unrelated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:23 am

I have found this image on Fox Gamers facebook page. It shows that they are going to add Unimon, Fanbeemon and a few others that was not in the original games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:07 am

So a tweet by BandiNamcoEntertainmentEurope this morning has seemingly confirmed Hackers Memory for Early 2018, assumed for NA too otherwise they are missing out.
https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/844112815132737536
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:52 pm

I'll just put these here instead of making a brand new topic since it's somewhat connected.

Durandamon has now been officially added into the databooks.

And more interestingly...Alter-S confirmed.

It also apparently is a Virus type, much like BlitzGreymon. Slightly intrigued at the implications of this, slightly disappointed that another new digimon ended up being an Omnimon variant.

SUPPOSEDLY, the v-pets will have more "new fusions", so whether that means "Old digimon will become jogresses" or "Old digimon are getting NEW jogresses" remains to be seen, but I do hope we see some more info on it soon.
Back to top Go down
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Anybody see a new Digimon in this new photo for the new game?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Unfortunately, if you're referring to Dinobeemon, it isn't a new digimon. It's better known as the obscure jogress where Stingmon is the main component rather than ExVeemon.

https://wikimon.net/Dinobeemon
Back to top Go down
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:07 pm

I know he is not a new Digimon, but he will be one of the new ones in the game. That will equal up to Dragomon, Unimon, FanBeemon, and Dinobeemon. That are four of the atleast 100 new Digimon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Ah, my bad. I misunderstood what you meant by "new".
Back to top Go down
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Isn't Dianamon's full line confirmed for it as well?
If so, thats a total of 7 digis being added, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm

They only show Lunamon, so it will make sense that the whole line will show, but who knows, Digimon lines been goofy last game, with the wrong line with some Digimon like Hackmon. Hackmon have a true champion and ultimate Digimon name BaoHackmon and SaviorHackmon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:27 pm

That image above shows Crescemon, and since Luna is confirmed, I'd assume Lekismon is in as well.

Seems like wikimon.net is updating an "Obtainable digimon" list for it already based on released images.
Here should be a link to the page, for who ever is interested.

I'm getting rather excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:45 pm

How come no-one even pointed out Golemon from that picture and only saw DinoBeemon (disregarding Crescemon is there too)? He wasn't in Cyber Sleuth either, and if he was, I clearly didn't max out the field guide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:30 pm

I don't think any one ever really pays much attention to Golemon, the poor guy.
And as for Crescemon, maybe people confused her for Dianamon, or may not have realized she wasn't in Cyber Sleuth since Dianamon was?

But I have to ask, what do you guys think the chances of the new 20th anni. digis being added to Hacker's Memory?
Or Volcanicdramon from LinkZ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Complete list so far:
In-training: Koromon
Rookie: Betamon, Fanbeemon, Gotsumon, Hagurumon, Lunamon, Tentomon
Champion: Bakemon, BaoHackmon, Devimon, Gatomon, Golemon, Ikkakumon, Lekismon, Meramon, Raptordramon, Sangloupmon, Strikedramon, Unimon
Ultimate: CatchMamemon, Crescemon, Dragomon, Dinobeemon, Gigadramon, Grademon, MagnaAngemon, Megadramon, MegaKabuterimon (Red), RizeGreymon, Volcamon, Wisemon
Mega: Crusadermon, Gallentmon, MetalGarurumon, WarGreymon
Ultra: Omnimon

That is 36 Digimon right there. Be warn, It might say BaoHackmon, but we do not have proof yet that Hackmon is in the game. Chances are he is, but in the first game, Hackmon's Digivolution line was all messed up. That goes the same with Dorumon. DoruGreymon''s mega form is really Dorugorumon and that Grademon is in this game, he is Alphamon's true Digivolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Aruganis wrote:

But I have to ask, what do you guys think the chances of the new 20th anni. digis being added to Hacker's Memory?
Or Volcanicdramon from LinkZ?

I'd say chances are high for Linkz digimon to be added. They appear to be using the same engine for the digimon with a lower poly count and/or different quality textures. If I were a betting man, I would say most of the digimon that will end up being added to Hacker's Memory will be digimon featured in NO and Linkz, with a few completely new assets sprinkled in. I would say they will not miss the chance to put in Zubamon's line as well.

Quote :
that is 36 Digimon right there. Be warn, It might say BaoHackmon, but we do not have proof yet that Hackmon is in the game.

There is a translation out there in one of the WtW topics mentioning that all digimon from CS would be returning, so I think you can safely include Hackmon in the game, as well as SaviorHackmon to complete the entire line.
Back to top Go down
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 pm

This is the 2nd trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:09 am

More digimon reveals, woo.
Saw at least 4 new reveals, Hippogriffomon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Triceramon, and Coelamon
Did any one else notice any I missed?

On a side note: I really like that music
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuddyFox
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalion1
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 pm

noice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Another gold digi? Is he going to end up being Data type as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Probably a safe bet. They unfortunately didn't give him a typing in Next Order. I'm surprised they would be adding him to another game so quickly, but I suppose it's likely that all the Next Order digimon will be appearing. They seem to transition their models between Cyber Sleuth, Next Order, and Linkz pretty easily.

Not that I'm complaining, I'm all for a game with a decent selection to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:53 pm

At least it'd give a few more type-variants to work with, hopefully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, and also Zubamon's full line revealed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1