Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:27 pm

http://withthewill.net/threads/9593-Digimon-Channel-Pics-and-Translation-Thread/page246

In case you want the original thread.

The anniversary v-pet has revealed two new digimon that will be included within it. And they're more Greymon and Garurumon variants, joy.

Bitterness about variants aside, they are pretty interesting, especially since the Greymon is a Virus type. Some rumors are floating around that they will make up the components of Omegamon Alter-S, which could also be a typo and mean Alter-B, but at this point anythings up in the air. I imagine since we are getting these new megas introduced to us, that we will also see Zubamon's mega form, and the hidden "jogress" within the v-pet soon. Perhaps at the same time depending on how many more digimon they have to reveal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:03 am

I don't think Alter-S is a typo.
Unless I'm mistaken, there was apparently an update to Next Order that gave Alter-B a profile description mentioning it being a "Black Digitron" infused version of Alter-S. But just to clarify, I'm getting this info from a thread I read awhile back, as well as wikimon and the digimon wikia.

But on the topic of these two guys, I rather like em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 pm

After digging around a little more, it would seen that there is in fact data in the Digimon Linkz game for an Omegamon Alter (S), which definitely makes it more likely that the Alter-B description is not mistranslated.

Also it is confirmed that next week will be the last week that the reference book will be releasing data on the 20th anniversary v-pet digimon. So if it is a thing, we should be seeing it and Zubamon's final form for sure.

Unless they want to be evil and make us wait until the thing gets released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

So I had a theory and wanted to share and get opinions.
What if Zubamon doesn't technically have its own mega, and it's Ultimate form, Duramon, is meant to jogress with RizeGreymon and MachGaogamon to form BlitzGrey and CresGaruru?
Then those two jogress and form Omegamon Alter-S?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:11 am

Isn't Zubamon's final form already revealed?
https://wikimon.net/Durandamon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruganis
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:04 am

Oh, well crap. Guess thats the end of my theory.
Couldn't find anything on it before, thanks for the link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Well the theory might still hold up as Zubamon is a weapon type Digimon isn't it? Therefore could become a weapon that is used to power up a WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon (or other variant) into the new BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon. Instead of a jogress it would be more akin to Alphamon : Ouryuken mode. The theory can still work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!   

Back to top Go down

BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon revealed!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1