Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pegasusmon stole my Sovereign status.... XV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namkcaws
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Pegasusmon stole my Sovereign status.... XV   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:18 am

I didnt think that he would blahblahblah about giving me my first rank when I was already at the top of the normal player food chain.....but he did and now I want him off my digilawn. =_= And also my REAL rank back.

EDIT: Nvm, it seems to be returning on its own slowly, like what happened when I left staff.....still, is this a bug, or is it just supposed to happen this way because there's no way around it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pegasusmon stole my Sovereign status.... XV   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 am

As we explained a few months ago, we are in the process of switching from time based ranks, to having people obtain ranks based on their progression through the storyline. We have left the time based ranks in place until the quests are completed so that old players can still get their old ranks back.

Just for everyone else's information, if you do not complete these story quests before we remove the time-based ranks, you will have to progress through the quest to get you rank back, so complete them now to avoid trouble in the future.

Needless to say, this isn't a bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com Online

Pegasusmon stole my Sovereign status.... XV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1