Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm

As there are a lot of digimon in the mod now, and people expect me to remember what digimon they want to be rideable while I'm on the server instead of coming here and posting it, I have now made a general topic for it.

If you want/think a digimon should be rideable that is currently not, post it here and I will change it for the next update, providing it makes sense.

Likewise, if a currently rideable digimon has issues with being able to see over it, or maybe the player floats in the air while riding it, post it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Lorthalion1
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:25 pm

think metalseadramon should be able to fly since in season one it flys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdwarrior2
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 pm

might I suggest Kabuterimon or Kuwagamon? they have the size, and the wings? or perhaps other bipeds, like angemon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Please be sure that when suggesting Digimon that they aren't already capable of being ridden. That's just wasting both of our times. . .

Edit: And as I have said multiple times now, this is not the section for server related issues. Stop. Posting. Server related issues. Here. Next time I won't be deleting posts, I'll be deleting accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:16 am

Magnadramon can be mounted but not controlled.

And there's no issue with Machinedramon but due to his enormous size and the high parameters necessary to digivolve one, i was a bit disappointed with his plain mounting capabilities Sad

It's hard to see while riding a Kuwagamon even in third person.

Also, i love what was done with MetalSeadramon. I hope i can make time sometime soon to check out the other digis for special mount abilities. Can the hitbox be moved to on or near his head so i can see better while riding it?

Edit: Minor text fixes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:26 pm

On occasion, depending on where I am when mounting CannonBeemon, I appear to have my position altered so I cant see where I'm going anymore. Dunno the exact cause, tho.

My HercKabu has me floatin' over his head....but that could be due to his being tiny. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HalfFarmandabr0
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:38 pm

I would like to see Venom Myotismon Fly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu Luna
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 am

Can angewomon be flyable please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.   

Back to top Go down

Mounted digimon, and those that need adjusting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1