Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Please post any and all potential bugs you may find with this version here.

Last edited by Cyan on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Yady_
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:06 pm

The Obsidian Digizoid Pickaxe looks like the obsidian Digizoid Axe
http://prntscr.com/efapp4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micoomon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:16 pm

this are stuff that i noticed
digidirt have stone sound when breaking and take longer to break then digigrass
pickaxes seam to take all the same duration when breaking the mod stones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 am

Just digivolved my Koromon into SnowAgu....even tho it said I needed a Light Blue Datalink to actually do it, it went & digivolved him anyway. o_O

The choice to digivolve Koro to either of the Savers Agus is missing.

The WAILA Vend Machine Glitch is STILL there. XV

Certain dropped items are suddenly rendering larger than they should. Dunno if related to the above glitch or not, since I don't think it started up until after I looked at a vend machine inventory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Namkcaws wrote:
Just digivolved my Koromon into SnowAgu....even tho it said I needed a Light Blue Datalink to actually do it, it went & digivolved him anyway.

This part isn't a bug. You missed the update where I merged the agumon evolutions together. If you meet the requirements for Agumon or his variants, you will get Agumon. If you add the appropriate colored datalink to its inventory, you will get the (S) version of that Agumon.

I did this because it made little sense for Koromon to have 6 different buttons that were essentially different forms of Agumon.

Also the WAILA bug is still an issue with WAILA like it always has been. It's something they will have to change. My guess is that WAILA doesn't accommodate for nbt data changes in tile entities.
Back to top Go down
Namkcaws
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Cyan wrote:
Namkcaws wrote:
Just digivolved my Koromon into SnowAgu....even tho it said I needed a Light Blue Datalink to actually do it, it went & digivolved him anyway.

This part isn't a bug. You missed the update where I merged the agumon evolutions together. If you meet the requirements for Agumon or his variants, you will get Agumon. If you add the appropriate colored datalink to its inventory, you will get the (S) version of that Agumon.

I did this because it made little sense for Koromon to have 6 different buttons that were essentially different forms of Agumon.

Ahhhhh, ok then. xD
Quote :
Also the WAILA bug is still an issue with WAILA like it always has been. It's something they will have to change. My guess is that WAILA doesn't accommodate for nbt data changes in tile entities.
Ah, good, now I know what to tell the mod creator regarding that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:59 pm

So I put a few equips on olk' Richard the HercKabu, and no boosts occurred. Put him back in the V-Pet w/ said equips equipped & then took him back out, and still no change. Swapped equips for something else & then put em back on, and notta.

No idea why this is happening - unless equip stat changes are no longer visible, which would be really odd. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Namkcaws
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Welp....I had some Obby Zoid blocks in the anvil inventory when it broke, and said blocks disappeared along with it. Pretty sure that's not normal. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenjiSpiritSlasher
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Yeah, the vending machine is a little disorienting.

Last edited by KenjiSpiritSlasher on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenjiSpiritSlasher
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 pm

(Just so you know I'm playing just a random survival)

Okay, so I've been playing all morning. First, have you noticed that Guilmon has a texture error on the bottom of its arms? It should be flipped, having its palm on its elbow is a little weird. XD

Second, I sent my Guilmon out of the V-Pet after fighting a corrupted BlackGreymon and it turned into BomberNanimon, is that normal?(R.I.P. Guilmon) I ended up degenerating it and digivolving it into Garurumon with the Blue Crystal so no big loss there. ;3

And this sounds a little crazy, but I had a BotaEgg, then went and started harvesting wheat (wheat in the digital world, Guilmon would be happy R.I.P.), but I noticed the stack of seeds I had wasn't going up. I looked in my inventory and found another, and tried to put them together, but when I picked up the other seeds they turned into another egg. The same happened with two of my V-Pets but it fixed after I moved my digivices.(Luckily)

Anything I can do to avoid these in the future? Also, I'll keep my eye out for things like this. And it's amazing that corrupted digimon can digivolve on their own, I ended up losing my Veemon to a Gatsumon-turned-Icemon but it was amazing.

Last edited by KenjiSpiritSlasher on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake that bugs me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 pm

KenjiSpiritSlasher wrote:
(Just so you know I'm playing just a random survival)

Okay, so I've been playing all morning. First, have you noticed that Guilmon has a texture error on the bottom of its arms? It should be flipped, having its palm on its elbow is a little weird. XD

Second, I sent my Guilmon out of the V-Pet after fighting a corrupted BlackGreymon and it turned into BomberNanimon, is that normal?(R.I.P. Guilmon) I ended up degenerating it and digivolving it into Garurumon with the Blue Crystal so no big loss there. ;3

And this sounds a little crazy, but I had a BotaEgg, then went and started harvesting wheat (wheat in the digital world, Guilmon would be happy R.I.P.), but I noticed the stack of seeds I had wasn't going up. I looked in my inventory and found another, and tried to put them together, but when I picked up the other seeds they turned into another egg. The same happened with two of my V-Pets but it fixed after I moved my digivices.(Luckily)

Anything I can do to avoid these in the future? Also, I'll keep my eye out for things like this. And it's amazing that corrupted digimon can digivolve on their own, I ended up losing my Veemon to a Gatsumon-turned-Icemon but it was amazing.

For the Guilmon digivolving to BomberNanimon, I will direct you here: http://digimobs.wikia.com/wiki/Food
Not a bug, but your digimon failure evolving.

As for the last bit about the item duplication. . . That doesn't quite sound like a problem with the mod, and I feel like it would have definitely been found by now if it were. I will double check though to see if I can replicate this, but it honestly sounds more like either an incompatibility with another mod, or perhaps an out of date version of Forge, at first glance.
Back to top Go down
KenjiSpiritSlasher
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:27 pm

I hadn't fed my Guilmon, only used the V-Pet. I couldn't have fed it during the battle because I only use a food item when it's starving (I keep forgetting), I usually only use chips and such. Specifically the battle ended in the water, and I put Guilmon in the V-Pet to stop it from drowning (sadly that happens a lot, and it drags everything into water even if it's nowhere near a pool) so it might have been lag, or something like that, because when I use a stat chip it'l use more than one per click, same with player food consumption. It might have to do with my laptop itself, then. Thanks.

I have Forge up to date, and no other mods while using Digimobs 1.9.8d. I took the mod off and tried a new world to test it, and even with different mods, but it only does it with Digimobs and when it's an item that can spawn an entity, specifically eggs. On the bright side of that, I have 17 ChiboEggs and 12 Terriermon in a random world. I don't know why I would ever need that many ChiboEggs, but Terriermon is adorable. I'll try seeing if I misplaced something or Forge is somehow bugging for me, but if it is in the mod at least I said something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs   

Back to top Go down

Digimobs(0.9.8d) Bugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1