Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Recently I've thought of a few ideas based around the digizoid equipment, multiplayer servers, and ways to get eggs.

Armor and weapon modifiers: When you have the digizoid armor you're given great amount of resistance and a few potion effects, but what if we added a unique twist to it. With something like an anvil or a special block you should be able to put in tools or armor and then add unique abilities to them, much like an enchantment table, but digimon specific. You would get this abilities by adding special items dropped by digimon.

-Black Wings: This item could be equipped to the chestplate slot items and would give the player a pair of devimon wings that allows them to fly through the sky. It would also increase the chance of viral data dropping upon a digimon's defeat if you have the armor on. The wings could be stacked to increase the speed of flight, but not the increased drop rate.
-Flaming Wings: This item could be equipped to the chestplate slot items and would give the player a pair of birdramon wings. This would enable flight and would give a flaming trail, just for cosmetic effect. The wings could be stacked to increase flight, but not the flame effect.
-White Wings: This item could be equipped to the chestplate slot items and would give the player a pair of angemon's wings. This would enable highly increased jump height along with a particularly fast flight, however it can't be upgraded.
-Grey Claws: This item would be equipped to the digivice of a player and so long as they have it in their digivice slot, they would gain a mass damage increase with open handed combat.
-Blue Crystal: This item would be equipped to the legging slot items and would give the player a belt with a blue crystal to the front. Wherever the player walks, water will temporarily freeze and would return to normal water soon after. However, while it is frozen, it has a chance to spawn digimon that would appear in the ice biomes until it returns to normal.
-Horn Helmet: This item would be equipped to the helmet slot items and would give the player a kabuterimon helmet. Defense would be slightly increased and if the player triple taps their forwards button, the player charges until they hit a wall, dealing damage to mobs and digimon in front of it. This ability wouldn't work on players.
-Ice Crystal: This item would be equipped to the boot slot items and would give the player a pair of crystal clear boots. If the player takes any damage, the foe is completely frozen for a short amount of time, but once unfrozen has immunity from freezing again for the next 10 seconds.
-Fire Ball: This item would be equipped to the digivice. Upon taking damage, the foe is set on fire and hit with one tick of lava damage.
-Water Bottle: This item would be equipped to the helmet slot items and would give the player a diving equipment such as goggles and a snorkel. The player would now be able to breath underwater.
-Red Shell: This item would be equipped to the boot slot items and would turn them a seashell red. The player would now be able to swiftly traverse underwater.
-Flaming Mane: This item would be equipped to the helmet slot and would give the player either a yellow mane around their neck or a cap with the same coloration. This item would increase the player's running speed drastically and increase their jump height, but would slow them down in water.
-Metal Armor, Metal Parts, Cyber Parts, and Silver Ball: All of these items can be equipped to any armor type equipment and greatly increase the armor level of the piece it is attached to.
-Moon Mirror: This item can be equipped to the chestpiece slot items and will increase all stats of the wearer slightly during the night time. It will give them a large golden mirror to their chest piece.
-Fatal Bone: This item can be equipped to sword type equippment and if used by either player or digimon, it will have a small chance to reduce the enemy's HP down to 1 IF the enemy is already bellow 50% Hp and the digimon or player is bellow 50%.
-Noble Mane: This item can be equipped to the helmet slot items AND digimon armor. If worn by a player it provides a whitish grey cap. This item somewhat increase the EXP gained by a digimon beating another digimon or a player gaining EXP.
-X Bandage: This item can be equipped to all forms of equipment including digimon equipment. If armor, this item will provide regeneration to the player or digimon, if weapon or tool, it will slowly repair the tool.
-Red Ruby: This item can be equipped to the chestpiece slot items and will provide large Pheonixmon wings. This provides the player flight, an armor increase, and the Fire Ball effect, but it can't be upgraded.
-Beetle Pearl: This item can be equipped to all forms of armor, including digimon armor, and will increase the defense or armor rating greatly along with giving a particularly strong resistance to insect digimon.

The Next idea I had was more oriented towards multiplayer. It will be a block called the Trade Station. This is where players can go and trade items for bits among eachother. However, that is not the specialty of this item. What is special about the item is it's ability to trade digimon between people. If two V-Pets are placed up for trade, once they have been traded with eachother, the digimon with in's owner will be changed to the new player, but their happiness will be reset back to 50.

The last idea I think I had mentioned before. It was the a place for digimon to cross together to make an egg. I was told that the idea didn't make much sense since there wasn't a case in digimon where digimon had an egg. But after looking, I found two examples of digimon having children. In Digimon Xros Wars, Cutemon has a mother and father which implies the creation of a digiegg and in Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn, you are able to cross two digimon together to get a digiegg. But once I looked back on this idea, I realized it would be FAR too easy to get a digiegg this way and having multiple digieggs and digimon is meant as something you work hard for. So, how about this. Two digimon in V-Pets can be placed into the station. But, during the process of digiegg creation, extra data is needed, so both digimon are reverted back to their previous stage. They must also be above champion level to do this and they would lose a few levels of EXP in order to make the new digimon. The digiegg is determined based on the two parent digimon lines and will ONLY be the egg state of one of the two lines.

I hope these ideas make sense and to get feedback on them. I know there are some things I missed and could've worked on, but they're just the start of ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirpokesprite.deviantart.com/
TheArmedShadow
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:00 am

the trading of digimon will be kind of broken as a new player could end up with a level100 digmon fter playing for bout 30 seconds but of the other ideas were cool like breeding, it could give you a random egg in the mod but that digimon could level slower or something or take longer to hacth but would have higher stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 pm

I guess you're right. The trading would be a bit over powered, but it would still require 1 digimon per person. And I like that idea. Slower leveling, but higher stats. Could even be determined on the parent stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirpokesprite.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.   

Back to top Go down

A few ideas regarding equipment, multiplayer, and egg obtaining.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1