Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimob Custom Spawner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Digimob Custom Spawner    Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:47 am

Hello everyone, i just wanted to suggest that we add a spawner block or item that basically can spawn digimons in locations they aren't supposed to be spawned in. This is of course not an idea for survival but if anyone ever tries to re-create a digimon game, with this mod, this would probably be very helpful because of the obvious reasons. This item or whatevs could also have a lot of features put into it, for example: If the digimob spawned would be hostile or not, this would be a good feature as some of the digimon games (Re;digitize for example) had their digimon directly attack the players digimon. Another feature that could be added into the item would be to be able to customize the digimob that spawns stats and color, and perhaps held item (even though its probably not that useful). This item could also be useful for the server as well, it can be used to make dungeons to the quest line and perhaps make the piedomon quest a fight for your digimon which would also give exp and bits for your digimon which would feel a bit more rewarding but not that much as bits and exp would be easily gained from killing any champion digimon but because of this i also think that if possible the block could also determine how much bits and exp the digimon gives after its killed. Anyways thats all, and if its already in the mod, sorry I'm stopid...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimob Custom Spawner    Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

This is actually something I am working on, or rather replacing the /create command entirely with a block that gives you more control over a created digimon. It just has taken a backseat in priority with some of the more recent 1.10.2 issues that have popped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Digimob Custom Spawner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1