Digimobs Adventure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Digimobs Adventure Forum

Forum for the Digimobs Adventure server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A word about off topic posting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin
Cyan

A word about off topic posting.  Empty
PostSubject: A word about off topic posting.    A word about off topic posting.  EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm

I've kind of had enough with people posting topics about the server wherever they like. This is NOT just a forum for the server, but the digimobs community in general. And I am getting tired of constantly having to lock or delete topics because people want to post "What's happened to the server" and "Help bug plz help help help" in as many places as possible to get noticed.

There is a group of sections specifically labeled for the server. Use them. Starting today, if I see people posting off topic in other places, I will delete the topic without question. You will recieve one warning for it, and the next time you will just serve a lengthy ban. The forum sections are well labeled, and it doesn't take rocket science to figure out where you should be posting your server questions. I'm tired of having to delete multiple topics in multiple wrong sections just because you arent getting your answer fast enough.

Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
https://digimobs.forumotion.com

A word about off topic posting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimobs Adventure Forum :: General :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: