Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The digimon keep disappearing, help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrgamerman1000
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 am

I'm currently using the most recent version of digimobs, because of an issue i had with the previous version, and now the digimon won't spawn in correctly in my world. I've been only able to get gennai's to spawn, and while they're good for leveling, i haven't been able to get the drops that I need from digimon kills. please help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VenomSeraphimon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 pm

there are some problems with the spawning technique, be carefull because some digimon can also dissapear after evolving
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 pm

No...that's just the server.

The digimon you see disappearing are ones that are too high of a level to spawn there. The woodlands is a bit bugged with Gennai spawns, but the good news is that you can change the leveling curve of digimon and move into different biomes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
mrgamerman1000
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 pm

I don't know about that, I used the command /create Koromon to see if things could spawn, and every single one I spawned disappeared. And as stated in the digimobs wiki, "if you want to create a wild Yokomon(or any other Digimob) at the appropriate level for the biome you simply do:
/create Yokomon(or any other Digimob)"
Also, if you don't believe me then go to google and type in: Digimobs commands(It's the first one on the top)
So yee... I honestly don't know what to do for this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:03 pm

And..as I said before, in this version of 1.10.2, digimon are restricted to spawning by levels, which has the rather large flaw of not allowing you to spawn in certain digimon unless you are out a certain distance,(or allow higher level digimon to spawn in naturally, unless at a higher distance)

If you want to create a Koromon, you will need to go out into an area until you see things spawning from level 5-10 appearing, and then try it again.

Yes, it's an oversight, yes, it will be remedied upon the next 1.10.2 update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
mrgamerman1000
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 pm

ok, I'll just be patient and wait till the new update comes out. Thanks for the suggestions btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The digimon keep disappearing, help please   

Back to top Go down

The digimon keep disappearing, help please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1