Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Updates on the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Updates on the server   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:36 pm

As most of you know, we began updating the server to 1.10.2 late Tuesday/Wednesday. Needless to say we ran into a couple of bumps along the way, which is typical when trying to port a 1.8.9 world over to 1.10.2. Anyway, that stuff ended up getting ironed out, but we discovered a far worse issue. It would appear as if the 1.10.2 versions of Sponge(that is, the API that allows servers to run modded servers), has some sort of bug that is deleting digimon upon digivolving. Despite trying to get in touch with Sponge support, I haven't heard anything as of yet. So until the bug with Sponge is fixed, or I can find time to give digivolving a makeover that it probably quite honestly needs anyway, a 1.10.2 digimobs server is not going to be able to work I'm afraid to say.

That being said, the Digimobs Adventure server will be reverted back to 1.8.9 for the time being, and will pick up right where it left off before the maintenance Tuesday night. The server will be back up, and on 1.8.9, later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

Updates on the server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1