Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xGrant_
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm

This server is great. I have been playing for several months, and I have thought several times, What would the server be like if it had this mod? So I am now here to please you all with mod suggestions for the digimobs adventure server! For one, the first day I was on the server, I was looking at chat and Cyan was talking about a backpack mod he was looking for/found but didn't work. I have been using a backpack mod for a while, and it is a hassle to make a backpack (And It would be VERY hard to make one in this server. To make one you need like 100 leather xD) But if you guys found one that wasn't such a pain, maybe tell me xD. Another mod being More player models. More player models let's you sit, lay down, pretend you dun died, dance and some other stuff. I think this could make the server a bit "Roleplay friendly" (Please no) But hey, it's still pretty cool. Another, the morph mod. The mod is pretty self explanatory. You kill things, you morph into them, Obvious. The morph mod for 1.8.9 has been taken down for fixes etc. But if you found a mod pack on Technic, maybe you could get it I have no clue. One last one, Decocraft. Again pretty self explanatory, Decorations and stuffs (You might wanna blacklist the beds, made my game crash lol! ) But decocraft adds some pretty cool items, even holiday specific items. Like christmas trees etc.
Heck there is even candy buckets for Halloween xD. You know how I said one last one? Yeah well that wasn't true...
The carpenterblocks mod. Adds some pretty cool features, like a chisel to make ramps, or make your door a different little, look, yay. For example, stairs will look like ramps, and other fun stuff. Your roof will finally look like a roof ;D. Ok Im pretty sure thats it. reply if you want Cyan to actually look at this and mods that you suggest too c;. Cause that's how it works, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 pm

i don't think you know this but the digimobs mod is now being updated for 1.10.2
Cyan is working on it very hard he is doing his best to make sure that no bugs are in
and the update should be soon (don't know when and Cyan don't wipe out yourself)
and since THIS IS the digimobs official server the modpack well get updated to 1.10.2
for the mod but what mods well be in besides custom npcs i don't know
if more people had voted in this
http://digimobs.forumotion.com/t254-modpack-directions-magic-or-tech
there was the chance that they can be decided but ofc the server has more than 16 people so yea
i don't know about the mods that well be added but i think no mods well be in til the update to 1.10.2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pip
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:15 am

really need to get more people onto the forums for holding of votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGrant_
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:52 am

Naem, (By the way hi m8 c;) I found out about the update yesterday, it comes out on friday etc.
The mods listed are, mostly 1.10.x. More player models can get a little, laggy. So more player models would be cool, but could make the game lag worse than ever before. The morph mod is under development for 1.8.x and above. Decocraft doesn't have crafting recipes, so that wouldn't make sense to add. The backpack mod (As I already mentioned) Will be a pain. Crafting recipes are absolute anti Christ's, and um it's all leather. It's all leather... So you probably get why I'm saying the back packs are a pretty bad idea? Cows are going extinct on this server xD. The rest would work for 1.10.x.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:41 am

well as for the decorations mods that are good to be added
Chisel
Chisels & Bits
Storage mods that are good to be added
Storage Drawers Mod
Iron Chests
Iron Backpacks
and as for tech and magic i well not put any here bc i don't think it well be choosen anyways
and bc i can't know what bugs they might have and i didn't test these mods too
all that have to be tested before the choice is made (for cyan) and ofc if there is a team that can
help figuring out the bugs and glitches of all the mods so nothing bad happen in the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGrant_
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:05 am

The iron chests mod is actually pretty good, I have used it before. And while making the first post, not going to lie, I forgot to mention it. Like an idiot xD.
Iron Backpacks i haven't heard of, so I should go look at it. Some good storage mods would be great to add too. How much do you want to bet allot of people want more storage to have. And with the new update coming up, this could be a good time to add some Storage mods. Iron chests adds a bunch of different chests, which you can craft upgrades. For example, you can use a wooden to iron upgrade to upgrade a regular chest, to a iron chest, which holds about the amount of a regular double chest. Iron Backpacks would also be a good thing, backpacks would be useful to store V-Pets or Hp Floppys, or could be used to store weapons, etc. I like your ideas and would like them to be added in this coming update for The digimobs mod and Server. Let's just hope they are added xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~   

Back to top Go down

Mod suggestions for Digimobs Adventure Server~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1