Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Different types of kits??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahlavos17
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Different types of kits??   Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:00 am

hello my fellow members of the Digimobs Adventure Server

I was on another server and though why doesn't Cyan think about adding something like different tiers of kits to the game and here are my thoughts on the subject

Starter kit: complete leather armor, wooden tools, 10 pieces of steak, 1 stone sword, and 1 mystery item

Adventurer kit: Complete Iron Armor, Iron Tools 40 pieces of steak, 1 Iron Sword a vote booster which every 12 hours the player can vote, 2 chances to get a digiegg of their choosing, Tp command with 1 hour cool down, 1 house and 2 mystery items. 30 bucks

Guardian Kit: Complete Gold Armor with unbreaking 4, Gold Tools with unbreaking 4, 40 pieces of steak, 1 Golden Sword, a vote booster for every 6 hours, 4 chances to get a digiegg of their choice tp command with 30 minute cool down, 1 double deck house and 3 mystery items. 50 bucks

Advanced Guard Kit: Complete Chainmail Armor, Iron Tools, 50 pieces of steak, 1 Iron sword, a vote booster every 6 hours, 4 chances to get a digiegg of their choice, Tp command with 30 minute cool down, 1 three story house, 4 mystery items. 70 bucks

Supreme Savior Kit: Complete Diamond Armor with god enchantments, Diamond Tools with god enchantments, 128 pieces of steak, 1 Diamond Sword with god enchantments, mega charged vote booster every 2 hours, 8 chances to get a digiegg of choice, Tp command with 15 minute cool down, 1 private island with 1 mega mansion, 10 mystery items. 150 bucks

Now what do you guys think of something like that?? before you ask the pricing is my opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldegroodt115
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Different types of kits??   Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:17 am

This is absolutely ridiculous. A tp command for players? A "mega mansion"? God enchanted armor and tools? No. This is not that type of server. If you want such items, either get them yourself, or go find a server that supplies you with them (and I ensure you, there are plenty out there).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Different types of kits??   Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:41 am

well all of the kits u have said they are not for an adventure server they are for a faction server
maybe the only kit that can be given is a food kit but its not necessary well a good idea is
voting now give u a random number of money and an item right?
why not the votes give claimblcoks which are for example have a random number between
10-1000

ofc the more blocks the more rare that is

as for kits maybe having the starter kit give u 64 of food to survive the time that the player is on without a base/home since sometimes bagging isn't good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahlavos17
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Different types of kits??   Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:50 am

mate I was making a few great suggestions granted a few were sarcastic ie the god enchanted armor and what not but what would you see for a few kits huh??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different types of kits??   

Back to top Go down

Different types of kits??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1