Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

List of possible suggestions from Gomon12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gomon12
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: List of possible suggestions from Gomon12   Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Ok, not the best title, but it's a bit varied, so it would be hard to narrow down to a specific title. Anywho, let's get into the suggestions.

1. Personal Computer
A personal computer would be an amazing addition to the mod. Imagine, the shop possibilities, digimon storage, and more! This PC can be used with many of my other suggestions

2. Digifarms
Some of you reading this will remember a sort of small digital island that's tamers digimon are allowed to roam free on. Imagine having a little... Pocket dimension of sorts. Each player is assigned a starting island, which only they can enter at will (others need permission from the owner). They could customize this island as they see fit, and spend some of their hard-earned bits to expand it. They could also get some new blocks that would allow their digimon to farm a bit for themselves, or train, or just kick back and relax. I have to say, this is one of the features I want the most in the mod

3. Recruitment
Due to the fact that you can no longer tame digimon, maybe have them drop data fragments for the fresh rank of their line. For example, beta on dropping pichimin data fragments. These could be put together to make an egg, but it would take a looot of fragments

4. Better pathfinding A.I.
Let's be honest, digimon currently have pretty poor pathfinding, and water digimon are going around water, and digimon that you can ride through the skies spend their time on the ground, not even crossing two block gaps. Maybe making the original pathfinding better, then split it up into several smaller variations based off of the original, but each a little different so we don't have a bukamon avoiding water like the plague?

Anyway, that's all for now. If you want any more info on these, just let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of possible suggestions from Gomon12   Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 pm

1 and 2:

I'm going to address these since they kind of go together. I originally had this plan for a block that would kind of designate a certain radius as a "digifarm" area where you could place training equipment and such, but it ultimately had a lot of conflicts as it was easy to claim other people's land(on multiplayer) without them being able to do anything about it.

Now, while you may have fond memories of digifarms as an island for digimon to roam free on..that's just a display image. What digifarms really are, are glorified storage PCs, that will occasionally give your digimon stats. I may give in eventually and make a mass storage block, but it ultimately serves little purpose when you could just put your v-pets in a chest and do the same thing. There will be however, a wider range of training blocks in the near future.

I'm..not quite sure at what you're getting at with shops on this PC block, but I'd imagine most shops will come with NPCs and other such things in a future update.

3. Coming SoonTM
Though, it won't be quite like that. But more of a complex version of the old style of of taming.

4. The reason digimon avoid water is because they avoid ALL liquids, and will not run into lava unless you push them/they teleport in it. That and it's always annoying for tamed digimon to walk right into the water while travelling and having to stop to make sure they don't get left behind. Maybe if I have time I can separate that stuff to not activate for untamed digimon, but the reasoning for how it is now is to alleviate some of the easy ways to kill your digimon.

Also..if you would like to see digimon that fly..Go watch something like Phoenixmon or Magnadramon. Rest assured, they will take off flying if you watch them for long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: List of possible suggestions from Gomon12   Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 am

why a pc to store digis in it it well be just a rip off pixelmon
well we HAVE the X-Loaders(the item name is the english dub Fusion Loader)
so my idea is
you can upgrade ur Fusion Loader with some V-Pets and a Large Digicore
and it become an upgraded X-Loader with a gui that tell u what digis are in there
and u can press with it to cycle throw the empty and used space in it for digis
and it heal a random digi in it 1hp per min so it doesn't become op
ofc it may sound op but its hard to come by
its 81 digicores
and v-pets which use diamonds
this feature can be added to the datalink digivice since it can do it with one digi
ofc in the very long run when most digis are in the mod the X-Loader can make fusing digis easier
since it can happen inside it and the result of it come out
ofc when the XrosWars season digis added they can get there fusions like shoutmon X2 all the way to shoutmon X7 for example and alot more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tahlavos17
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: List of possible suggestions from Gomon12   Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:18 pm

cyan a better idea for #2 of the list of requests is can be done right but will require a few steps to do so on multiplayer which can use the Personal Computer or Digiportal by right clicking on either of them with a digivice or some kind to transport them to a private area or devolping a new item for it where it requires a digiportal, a digivice, 3 red digizoids, a computer chip, a vending machine, and a block of redstone to make a personal training realm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of possible suggestions from Gomon12   

Back to top Go down

List of possible suggestions from Gomon12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1