Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What if you base the world on file island?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What if you base the world on file island?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Have the center (jijimons house) as a starting point when you spawn in the world for the first time, then label each section and their average level underneath? The forest area surrounding the area and the deeper you go the more options there is.

It is a bit of a hassle to run through so many biomes in hopes of finding the beginning area and start training. You could also have quests with npc digimon to build a raft and go to server where temples, dungeons and high level bosses appear (omnimon etc).

Probably base it on the anime, fighting a devimon on some mountain top, but not before rescuing the npc digimon due to black gears. Probably a conversation will start if you right click them instead of an instant agro or a structure that randomly spawns (frigimons igloo).
Back to top Go down
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if you base the world on file island?   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Minecraft's world generation is fundamentally set up to be random. That is, you can't base a dimension to look like anything in particular, it's all randomized. It's rather easy to figure out what level range each biome is if you sit there and look at the digimon for more than 30 seconds.

I'm sorry that running through biomes is a hassle. I hate having to run through vanilla biomes to find the right kind of forest biome that I want to build in too.

I've detailed my plans for quests and when they are coming many times now, so I'm not going to address that here.

I stopped reading after "base it on the anime". No.
The mod is based on both the anime and the games, as well as a little of my own creative flair. I'm not going to restrict it to just one series. This will never happen. Things from the anime will likely only be in reference, or as a nice easter egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

What if you base the world on file island?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1