Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:50 pm

I was on last night and everything worked out fine but now it says I have a bunch of mod rejects, I doubled checked to see what's missing but it keeps coming up saying they're rejected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 pm

When you have a mod rejection, it means you are missing those mods. What you may have missed in one of the broadcasts since you just recently came back is that today we were updating the server to support our official modpack. So basically you will either need to go download the missing mods individually, or you can now use technic and download the modpack for the server.

I'll leave a link to the modpack here so it will be easier than going over to the MC forum to grab it.
http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/digimobsadventure-pack.909046
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Geo
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:06 pm

I've never used technic before, every time I try to install the pack it stops at the minecraft part, I don't know what to do sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geo
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:10 pm

never mind got it working, thank you for the help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)   

Back to top Go down

I can't connect(sorry if I post in the wrong spot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1