Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:35 am

Hello everybuddy, as the server seems to be down atm i thought it would be fun to discuss the new digimon series as i saw that the first ep came out today, it was raw on all sites i found it on doe so imma wait for subs like the most of us XD anyways, whats your opinion on "Digimon Universe Appli Monsters" bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boom1327
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:51 am

Is it just me or do all the digimon faces look like a shoutmon face? And I mean all of them. Red one, blue one and even the yellow one kinda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:03 am

I think its mostly the eyes who resembles shoutmon tbh, their facial structure differs a bit from shoutmons but you can see a similarity Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boom1327
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:08 pm

The blue one looks exactly like a blue shoutmon, but the red and yellow ones do just look similar, though the red one looks like shoutmon a little more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cee5556
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Well Iv watched the 1st episode and it was very interesting. I get more of a Veemon Vibe from Gatchamon personality wise. As for the MC Haru, he feels more Takato from Tamers yeah know the incompetent MC that grows confidence. But anyways the only thing I'm Curious about is the levels about this series which goes "Standered>Super>Ultimate>God" which I wanna see what this God thing is. Also some sad news for now at least is that is that the series is unlicensed sos no subs for a while which is sad... but lets hope someone picks them up ;u finally lets end with the question Haru was asked.

"Are you a Hero? [Y/N]"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (Discussion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1