Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

all vpets gone from crate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDragoprincexX
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: all vpets gone from crate   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:26 am

all my vpets from my crate for digimon are gone and no one and I mean NO ONE Has an explanation as to why except -says sarcastically- that someone must had token them, HOW CAN SOMEONE TAKEN THEM IF IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TOUCH THE CRATES, no one has trust to my house cause I don't trust any1 wether friend or not its my principle yet I keep being told someone must had tooken them, NOO no1 took them cause only I have trust to my house and no one wants to admit that it might have been a glitch in the game and I'm triggered beyond belief I didn't spend hours getting those digimon nor spend money on vpets to have them just DISAPPEAR , I'm so pissed I am literally pissed ,what happen to my 3 digimon and my vpets I want to know and sorry for my attitude but when it comes to ppl not taking me seriously or just saying the same thing over and over of course I'm going to be heated up, I hate and I mean hate when something that wasn't even my FAULT cant get fixed, and I really and I really Don't want to hear the same "someone must had token them" cause no one can but me and not even I had touched them REASON their in my CRATE WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS DIGIMON , so plz if someones willing to help rather than just give me same explanation plz help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all vpets gone from crate   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 am

We already told you how this would be handled in game. Coming here to rant about it is not going to fly. And I suggest you calm yourself down before you land yourself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

all vpets gone from crate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1