Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Owls are bae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Owls are bae   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Got bored while waiting for the server to fix itself after it "closed" today so i watched this video, enjoy
btw I'm really worried over my snow agumon because i had it out when the server closed >_> #WarnUsBeforeClosingTheServerPlease "WUSBCTSP" for short bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Owls are bae   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm

#ReadtheannouncementpostImade
#IvesaidtheserverwasntcomingbackupuntilWednesday
#anythingyouvelostbyplayingtodayisnotourproblem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Owls are bae   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:48 pm

You posted that 3 and a half hours ago though cyan, i see where you are coming from but i think you were just a "little" bit too late on that one >_> i dont check the forums 24/7 so how am i supposed to know, tbh i think you could have told us that information much earlier as most people doesnt even register to the forums and the activity on it isnt that much compared to the server and also i have a little suggestion for that which would be announcements thats automatically is sent on the chat liek maybe 20 minutes? 30? idk but people is more on the server than the forums. Still... If i have screenshots of my progress doesnt that mean that it will be handed back to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Owls are bae   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 pm

I was a little bit "late" because I was asleep. I had no knowledge of the server automatically restarting itself, which isn't something that should happen. This is part of the reason for the extended maintenance to switch hosts today.In addition to them overcharging us triple the monthly price, I was quite frankly tired of them restarting the server whenever they felt like it. And now we are moving back to an older, more reliable host for a discounted price. 

I don't live to serve you or anyone else. I run this server so that people can play digimobs together in a semi-mature place. I don't appreciate it when people telling me "You should have done this sooner" or "You should have let us know this"

We do let people know. They choose not to listen. We told everyone on yesterday several times that the server would be down all day today. You should have known better honestly to see it up in less than 9 hours since I put it down.

There is currently no sponge plugin capable of doing timed broadcasts. Believe me we would have it if there were.

So no, do not give me the "people don't check the forum" excuse. That's what it is here for. If you choose not to use it, it isn't our problem.

Don't bother screenshotting it. As I said in my other post, the server was backed up BEFORE the maintenance. Nothing that happened during the 3 hours it was up today will be saved. Not up for discussion.

This topic will now be locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls are bae   

Back to top Go down

Owls are bae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1