Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What would you do for a Transcendent Sword?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: What would you do for a Transcendent Sword?    Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 am

+

=

A bit hard to see it all, but Omnimon has 2 points of Happiness and in the cropped portion of Omnimon, you'll see that he became a "Boss".A big sacrifice but the sword gives +50 to Str, Vit, Brn and Agi. Great for any digimon(ideally), especially babies which i will have many more of.
I've put in more hours on single player with a Survival no cheats game and messing with commands on a different file and I've never seen an Omnimon spawn so the earlier I get the sword the better, i think..

I've messed with the sword a bit more now and found out that the +50 stats only protect from 1-3 damage per hit and deal 1-3 damage per hit while comparing hits to/from, with and without a weapon (The Transcendent Sword("TTS"?)) my Fresh Digimon vs Rookie, and my Champion Digimon, Gekomon vs Champion and Ultimate Digimon.

Now I have a happy Guardromon Surprised

--

The stats will even effectively add on top of the stat cap although by that point taking 1-3 less damage per hit and dealing 1-3 more isnt much.

I spawned at least 15 Omnimons on single player to find out the droprate before attempting this and every Omnimon dropped the sword. I killed only 5 of the Virus version and it didn't drop once. So maybe its a 0% chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What would you do for a Transcendent Sword?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1