Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pandamon's death during crash ;-;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Pandamon's death during crash ;-;   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:20 am

Ok... So today i was playing with my Pandamon in the mudlands, then i lagged like a lot and idk what happened really but i lagged so much so my minecraft froze which happens sometimes, (basically the entire minecraft thingy got all white and i was getting messages that it didnt answer and stuff). When my minecraft fixed itself i saw that i had been killed by a Digmon and found my Pandamon killed and turned back into the two eggs it originally were. Idk if i can get my Pandamon back or not but if theres even a small chance for me to get it back then please tell me, I've spent so much time on it and i just feel like my digimon got ripped apart from me in split seconds... Also didnt put this on the disappearance thread because my digi is still like on the server but turned back into eggs. If i cant get it back i guess i just need to raise it from scratch again which is gonna take forever... this was the screenshot i took when i first got my pandamon which is the only one i have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naemx
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Pandamon's death during crash ;-;   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 am

i hate it when the game freeze bc i always worry about my digimons when they out
bc of the bugs and the bosses and i hope u get it back good luck DuskChan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pandamon's death during crash ;-;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1