Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chicchimon's time to shine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello everyone! Dusk here with another model. I worked on this model when i got a lil frustrated and bored of the current digimon i was trying to make. Either way i also trained on 0 thickness a lot on this model which was fun, i guess. But here he is *hopes people wont hate on it too much*

As Chicchimon hatched directly as an In-Training digimon (From the Chrono Egg in Digimon World Dusk/Dawn DS) it doesnt have a baby form unfortunely so heres some suggestions. If its possible then it would be cool if it hatched directly from the Chrono Egg.

Suggested Digivolution line (Puttimon): Puttimon>Chicchimon>Hyokomon>Buraimon>Butenmon>Chronomon HM/Chronomon DM
Ik that Puttimon digivolves originally to Kyupimon but as Kyupimon isnt added in the mod yet and that he doesnt have a champion level (nor ultimate and mega) digivolution so i thought it would that it would be a great idea if his baby form could at least have something else to digivolve to. Also Puttimon resembles Chronomon HM a bit with the angel thingy.

Suggested Digivolution line (TorikaraBallmon)
TorikaraBallmon>Chicchimon>Hyokomon>Buraimon>Butenmon>Chronomon HM/Chronomon DM
Ok hear me out on this, ik that TorikaraBallmon digivolves into burgermon but... His design fits perfectly with Chicchimon compared to Puttimon as it doesnt have a beak. And Burgermon isnt really the most useful digimon tbh but he isnt added in the mod yet either sooo...

SIDE NOTE: When i started making the shade for the Chucchimon's body the program didnt let me update the texture so i might add some new screenshots later.

SECOND SIDE NOTE: If its too much 0 thickness please say so and ill try to make a better version *sigh*

THIRD SIDE NOTE (I PROMISE ITS THE LAST ONE): I'll send the model to Knight if it gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:03 pm

This is an amazing attempt at an in-training, you did really well. I notice that you're showing off that texturing-ability, I'm liking what I see! This is part of the reason why I've been pushing you to do this kind of stuff, you really have potential. I really like the texture of the ponytail as well. The main thing I can see Knight potentially bringing up, though, is the black outline (as it seems like half the model is outlined and the other half isn't), but I think it looks fine either way. I do outlines as well sometimes.. -wary-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm

I agree that the outline does stand out a little too much around the wings, although it seems to work for it's hair.

Otherwise, I think this is a pretty nice attempt at chicchimon. We'll have to get a final word from KnightDemon though. Hopefully we can see this in the mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
boom1327
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:54 pm

This is really cool, and want to see if Knight will accept it and I can get my hands (not to be creepy in any way) on this cute little bird that is in my favorite color. Good job Dusk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks boom, but i think its gonna take a while as this was posted like a week ago now and Knight still hasnt msged me or anything so hes probably busy, also fixed the outline on the wings, here ya go ik it isnt that much of an improvement but... i really like the outline on the wings and when you take it away it looks a bit silly Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SidEpaul
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:53 pm

dusk your really talented can you make a burgermon(rookie) pls i really want him in the mod but i tryed to use techne or whatever and it didnt want to download on my computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:39 am

Thanks Sid but I'm not that good tbh, if anything I'm a beginner so yea... But Burgermon huh? I'll put it on my to-do-list cuz rn I'm making many digimons such as: Opossumon, Dolphmon, the rest of the Chicchimon line and I'm planning on making a Cutemon model bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuinB
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:48 am

DuskChan wrote:
Thanks Sid but I'm not that good tbh, if anything I'm a beginner so yea... But Burgermon huh? I'll put it on my to-do-list cuz rn I'm making many digimons such as: Opossumon, Dolphmon, the rest of the Chicchimon line and I'm planning on making a Cutemon model bounce bounce bounce
Good luck, you're good at modelling o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitzblader02
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Beginner?!?! You are amazing at modeling in my opinion. Keep trying your hardest Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Finally got round to reviewing this model, sorry it took so long, I was busy, still am too.

The model itself is nice, it's an in-training level so it shouldn't be too complex or it will actually look worse. I like how you've attempted to make the body round, on Rookies that design can be over used and subtracts but here its got a good balance.
You have used 0 thickness parts for the wings and the hair, it fits really well, personally I would prefer something with a little thickness so it doesn't look so flat from certain angles, but you honestly can't do that without going super large on the model. The outline suggested by Taso, you've done and it looks much better because of it. I could say increase the texture size to get more detail in, but there isn't much detail to add, and keeping it this low fits better into Minecraft.

I'm happy to accept this model as finished but if you decide you want to remake it later on (trust me you might feel like you want to, I have on some of my models before now with no real reason) then you're free to do so, as long as it looks as good or better than it currently is.

Congratulations Dusk, you're going to get a model in the mod... Now to review Hyokomon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorumon
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Does this mean chronomon will happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Well... Eventually i guess... Someone (probs me) is gonna make a model for it some day bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicchimon's time to shine!    

Back to top Go down

Chicchimon's time to shine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1