Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi I'm a Boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi I'm a Boss   Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Seen as though this introduction thread was rather bland (comepletely empty) I'll be the first to post here.

My in game username is Jamdow093 I'm an admin on the server and do admin stuff. I use my real name mostly on the server as most people online know it and it becomes force of habit. For those of you who don't know it's Jamie.

I'd like to take a second (or however long it takes you to read this) to let you all know that cyan sucks. (he'll probably edit this to troll me - Bonus points for prediction)

Anyways just try to introduce yourselves you can be as very basic as myself and post little or go full blown into it and list your life history, hobbies/interests, any possible convictions (we may report this to your local authority). Oh and above all else try to have fun on the forum and use it well.

I'm usually around to help out my skype is linked into my profile if you ever need to contact myself on issues even if they are personal (any funny gossip may be sure as long as it isn't harmful to others Wink just kidding) if I am not on the server skype is the best way to contact myself, there are other staff available however.

And again Cyan Sucks. Bye

P.S. these forums will be used a lot so please try to get your friends signed up on them so they can learn any news, information or have a place to request help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm a Boss   Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Heya! Nice to meet you. I don't think I've seen you around the Digital World. But I hope we bump into each other at some point. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm a Boss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1