Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 General Disappearing Digimon Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-05-02
Age : 20

PostSubject: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Just so this topic doesn't get flooded in missing-Digimon threads, we'll have one thread dedicated to everyone who loses their Digis. Post below if you have an issue regarding a vanishing Digimon, and I'm sure staff will get to it eventually, if it is indeed a legitimate issue.

EDIT: READ THIS THREAD: Urgent, Save your Progress with Screenshots

Post below both a screenshot and the details about what happened to cause your Digimon to disappear. After your Digimon has been restored, your post will be deleted so we can keep track of who's been fixed. If you weren't online when it got restored, get a staff member to tp you into the new area of the daycare (for free!) to retrieve it.


Last edited by Taso on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin


Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Just going to go ahead and clarify this. "You can ask soandso if I had a digimon" isn't going to cut it if you can not provide any proof of it existing, such as a picture of it on the stats page, or the text from you digivolving it, there will be no help. You can thank people trying to take advantage of us by claiming to have digimon that they never owned for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
HairOnPolarBear
Baby Digimon
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-06-06

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:12 pm

What if we're muted *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:56 pm

HairOnPolarBear wrote:
What if we're muted *cough*

you were instructed to take a screenshot of your digimon. you did not take a screenshot of your digimon. Cyan and I have done everything except physically sit you down and read the post aloud to you, which I assure you we have no intention of doing.

If you are muted, you can still post a screenshot to the forums.

As for your mute, it will expire after a set amount of time. If you want to appeal a mute take it to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boom1327
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-22
Age : 14
Location : If I told you I'd hafta kill you

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 am

Just a question, as I got my digimon back, but is there an item that gives digimon age back? As I need to get my nyaromon back to age 3. I heard rumors of an alarm clock, though I have never seen it. Deal with the missing digimon of others before you take care of mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:19 am

Alarm clocks are available through the donation shop, or you can just let it age on its own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Napstablook96
Baby Digimon


Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-06-24

PostSubject: A lost digimon   Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:35 pm

I have lost my digimon. (insert http here)://imgur(DOT)com/bEoHtSe

I was battling a level 8 Bakomon near lava. My digimon attacked too. Then it got moved into lava because the bakomon attacked the digi. Then it turned to a egg annd then dissapeared. my digimon was level 2. Exclamation

IGN: Napstablook96


Last edited by Napstablook96 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Napstablook96 wrote:
I have lost my digimon. (insert http here)://imgur(DOT)com/bEoHtSe

I was battling a level 8 Bakomon near lava. My digimon attacked too. Then it got moved into lava because the bakomon attacked the digi. Then it turned to a egg annd then dissapeared. my digimon was level 2. Exclamation

IGN: Napstablook96

This thread is for digimon lost through server glitches. if you let your digimon fall in lava and don't pull it out before the digimon and the egg burn to death, it's not our fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldegroodt115
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-02-09

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

damoncannon29 wrote:
I took a picture on my phone because my screen shot don't work. I bought the Exveemmon form Dragon and XNeah gave me 1000 of the money to get it. I been traing it for a day straight now with no sleep and sad that my hard work is gone please help me i cant bounce back from this lose. Ask XxdragonxX he remember selling it to me yesterday witch seem like today because I havent slept since i got it. I lost it around 11:00 so tell me if you need more I can get more people to vouch for me.
You realize you can press F2 to take a screenshot in Minecraft, right? Keep that in mind for the future, because I'm not sure if your current pics will be enough evidence. And Cyan also posted on this thread about "asking someone if you had a digimon wouldn't qualify as evidence".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adeebqutub
DigiEgg
DigiEgg


Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-06-18

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 pm

I was stuck in Someones claim and when i tried to fly out......i took it out of my V-pet then it suddenly disappeared

This is the URL:

file:///Users/AdeebMohamedQutub/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/screenshots/2016-06-26_00.07.34.png



jusst open it and check please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 pm

adeebqutub wrote:
I was stuck in Someones claim and when i tried to fly out......i took it out of my V-pet then it suddenly disappeared

This is the URL:

file:///Users/AdeebMohamedQutub/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/screenshots/2016-06-26_00.07.34.png



jusst open it and check please

This is a file path. you need to either upload your screenshot to a photo sharing site or insert the image directly into your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monaamon
DigiEgg
DigiEgg


Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-06-30

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, I posted this because i lost my digimon (a lvl 14 motimon) when i was digivolving it in a claim.
I did not know that digivolving on claims would glitch out my digimon and the only proof i have are my words.

ign:monaadrainjojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson_Red_Knight
Baby Digimon


Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-07-02

PostSubject: RedCrimsonKnight- i lost my starter digimon and dont have a screenshot   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:48 am

can i have a new starter?

i put it in the v-pet and when i was going to withrow it from the v-pet, it disappeard


Last edited by Crimson_Red_Knight on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Monaamon wrote:
Hello, I posted this because i lost my digimon (a lvl 14 motimon) when i was digivolving it in a claim.
I did not know that digivolving on claims would glitch out my digimon and the only proof i have are my words.

ign:monaadrainjojo

that does not appear to be your ign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Crimson_Red_Knight wrote:
can i have a new starter?

i put it in the v-pet and when i was going to withrow it from the v-pet, it disappeard

If you are at the digignome or genbu rank, you can have your starter replaced providing you lost it through a describable server/mod-related glitch. If not, you need to provide a screenshot of your digimon taken in-game. But since you haven't said who you are or which digi you lost, I can't help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu Luna
Baby Digimon
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-30
Age : 14
Location : A Place

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 am

i lost my Gatomon after fighting a Bukamon my Gatomon is lvl 30.

It's so sad that I only have old screenshots of when it was just an baby digimon Sad .


i was too reckless..


(Wild Bukamon lvl 7)


Last edited by Lulu Luna on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 17
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Lulu Luna wrote:
i lost my Gatomon after fighting a Bukamon my Gatomon is lvl 30.

It's so sad that I only have old screenshots of when it was just an baby digimon Sad .


i was too reckless..

"Lulu Luna" this post is for digimons that has disappeared by bugs, if your digimon died by battling another digimon and died its your own fault and it happens to everyone but sadly you cannot get back a digi from it dying by another digimon in battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PITST0P
Baby Digimon


Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-06-21

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 pm

I need help i digivolved my tentomon into karbuterimon as i did the server restarted i was not in any claim i also have a whitness who saw my digimon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldegroodt115
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-02-09

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 pm

PITST0P wrote:
I need help i digivolved my tentomon into karbuterimon as i did the server restarted i was not in any claim i also have a whitness who saw my digimon
You're a Seiryu, so you're going to need picture evidence. As Cyan stated earlier in this thread, (roughly) "asking someone if you had a digimon wouldn't qualify as evidence".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PITST0P
Baby Digimon


Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-06-21

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:02 pm

ldegroodt115 wrote:
PITST0P wrote:
I need help i digivolved my tentomon into karbuterimon as i did the server restarted i was not in any claim i also have a whitness who saw my digimon
You're a Seiryu, so you're going to need picture evidence. As Cyan stated earlier in this thread, (roughly) "asking someone if you had a digimon wouldn't qualify as evidence".

you already know i had this digimon when you brought it back last time it vanished i still have the screen shot from then but i couldnt take 1 this time cuz as i digivolved the server restarted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 pm

PITST0P wrote:
ldegroodt115 wrote:
PITST0P wrote:
I need help i digivolved my tentomon into karbuterimon as i did the server restarted i was not in any claim i also have a whitness who saw my digimon
You're a Seiryu, so you're going to need picture evidence. As Cyan stated earlier in this thread, (roughly) "asking someone if you had a digimon wouldn't qualify as evidence".

you already know i had this digimon when you brought it back last time it vanished i still have the screen shot from then but i couldnt take 1 this time cuz as i digivolved the server restarted

Believe it or not, I do not remember every one of the hundreds of digimon I've restored since this thread started. If you have a picture, post it. If not, make sure to screenshot your other digis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
destinycraftmc
DigiEgg
DigiEgg


Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-07-08

PostSubject: My little sisters digi is gone   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:57 pm

my little sister is 8 and acdently evolved in our base we do not have a screenshot but wizardmon one of the monitors said it was fine because of our rank but it was a lvl 1 tokomon it just hatched and is her starting digi

She has been in tears for last couple of hours and no one on server will help

I need this fix ASAP

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EricPlaysMC31
DigiEgg
DigiEgg


Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-07-10

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:07 pm

i had my digimon in my v pet or at my friends and i base and it disapperead My Username is EricPlaysMC31 and i had a Tanemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon


Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:58 pm

destinycraftmc wrote:
my little sister is 8 and acdently evolved in our base we do not have a screenshot but wizardmon one of the monitors said it was fine because of our rank but it was a lvl 1 tokomon it just hatched and is her starting digi

She has been in tears for last couple of hours and no one on server will help

I need this fix ASAP

thanks in advance

If I knew your little sister's ign it would be a help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VenomSeraphimon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-07-10

PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 am

idk how but the dissapeared one came back with his twin and after the server crashed and had a 1 min roleback my other 4 listen again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Disappearing Digimon Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
General Disappearing Digimon Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread
» General Pokemon Art Thread: Where free time goes to die
» General information/news thread
» Nintendo Not-E3 and General E3 2015 Thread
» Best Fight Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimobs Forum :: Digimobs_Adventure Server :: Adventure_Bugs-
Jump to: