Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Coronamon Made By DuskChan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:06 am

Erm... Hello...? Dusk here with an Coronamon model, its my first model ever and i hope everyone wont hate on it ;w; I might want to change some of the model and textures as im not completely happy about the final product but here is my Coronamon >;P

url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19496293/1][/url]

And heres the download link >;P Oh well... i cant send links yet so... yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buddy18181
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:09 am

i love it better than what i did with the model i tried to make for Kyaromon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 am

Well it took me a while to decide on what to post here.
First off the texture, definitely could be improved, but that's not much trouble.

The model itself being your first model isn't bad, however it just isn't cut out for the quality we're asking for nowadays (I'm sorry, it's my fault).
Lets start from the bottom and work our way up.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry if I sounded rude or complainty and if there wasn't really any help given. Let me know though if this was the case, I don't want to discourage you from modelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Sadly, I'd have to agree with most of Knight's points, there are a multitude of flaws- however, remember that you're miles farther than 95% of the community just by submitting a model to begin with. xD Anyway, you have potential, that's for sure. It just takes a lot of practice and I believe you can do it.

Generally one of my first requests to anyone making a new model, is for them to make a model of a Digimon that they don't like, because, if you do one that you like, you begin to run into a bit of a problem: anyone's first model is bound to not get accepted, not even mine was accepted (heck, with the current quality demands, my second model wouldn't have even been accepted [Cyclonemon]), but, considering this, you'd have to end up remaking that entire Digimon, and that's kind of a boring procedure. If you start with a Digimon you don't like, though, then you can improve and then start working on a fresh take on the Digimon that you actually do prefer, utilizing your new skills. (So there's no repeats- repeating processes is the worsttt feeling)

Edit: Also if you need help or tips, send me a private message, I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:04 pm

I dont see why you're both so sorry for the bad news lol, now ik what i need to improve and im really happy that i atleast got some critisim from two persons view of the model and i hope ill improve enough to see a thumbs up from both of you >;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronamon Made By DuskChan    

Back to top Go down

Coronamon Made By DuskChan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1