Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Digimon Spirit Evolution System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chousonic
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Digimon Spirit Evolution System   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:52 am

Ok so I have an idea for this sytem. Of course it will involve all 23 spirits. My idea is there will be spirit digimon but they spawn very rarely, and in their respected area's. For instance you will not find a Agunimon in a forest area you will find it in a volcano area. After you kill the spirit you have a 100% to get that spirit becuase the chance of finding that digimon is really rare. After you get the spirit there will be an item in the shop that will be called Bokomon's book fragments (each sold for 300). After you get 9 of them you get bokomons book where in his shop area you can go give bokomon your spirit item with the book to get another spirit item, and when right clicked you turn into the digimon. After reaching a level certain level (your chocie i dont really mind) you can cash it in into bokomon to get a spirit item, and once you've dont that witch all 20 spirits you can use those items to get Magna Gaurumon and Kaiser Greymon. You can turn into them, but these are special. After a certain level it can be turned into a digimon that isn't you, and when you get them both You can get Susanooamon. With that digimon you get its spirit and that option to place it down like a normal digimon, or turn into it by right click it. I think personaly this is a good way to take an aproach to the spirit sytem. I hope you keep my idea in mind glad I was able to write about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digidestined701
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Spirit Evolution System   Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:02 am

you got this from DMO didnt you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chousonic
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Spirit Evolution System   Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:15 am

Not the armor part also in DMO you dont become the digimon, but yesni took some aspects of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Spirit Evolution System   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Spirit Evolution System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1