Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

digimon disappeared while digivolving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDragoprincexX
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Ealier today at 5am CTS I had put in 2 evil chips and then 4 dragon chips and afterwards I nade it so it could hatched nothing went wrong then once I praised it and then fed it to 100 energy so it could digivolve to tsunomon well during its digivolve it disappeared and all this happened at my house next to my stairs I even dug around my house thinking maybe it went throught the ground but no that wasn't the case as u couldn't even see its name anywhere close to my house I would very like for this to be fixed as I'm really frustrated rn for I spent literally spent 5-6 hours mining for diamond so I can get everything to make him black gabumon but now I literally cant do that and just wasted time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilson0524
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Digimon disappearance   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:56 pm

XxDragoprincexX wrote:
Ealier today at 5am CTS I had put in 2 evil chips and then 4 dragon chips and afterwards I nade it so it could hatched nothing went wrong then once I praised it and then fed it to 100 energy so it could digivolve to tsunomon well during its digivolve it disappeared and all this happened at my house next to my stairs I even dug around my house thinking maybe it went throught the ground but no that wasn't the case as u couldn't even see its name anywhere close to my house I would very like for this to be fixed as I'm really frustrated rn for I spent literally spent 5-6 hours mining for diamond so I can get everything to make him black gabumon but now I literally cant do that and just wasted time

After my punimon hatched for the 5th time i digivolved him to a tsunomon which proceeded to give me the message in chat telling me it happened but my digimon has vanished completely without a trace just like yours did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrSulwen
DigiEgg
DigiEgg

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:50 pm

After my snow agumon lv up i dedigivolved him and i tryed to evolve him to normal agumon but instead he disappeard, i looked around and could not find him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm

This is caused by lag, which we're working on fixing. In the meantime, contact me in-game and I'll see about helping you find your digis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umbreon211
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 pm

I hatched my bota egg so I decided I should evolve him into koromon and when I did he disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umbreon211
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umbreon211
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 pm

For the sake of me actually seeing your screenshots, please post them in the "General Disappearing Digimon Thread," which is linked from the post telling you to screenshot your digis and can be found here: http://digimobs.forumotion.com/t126-general-disappearing-digimon-thread

I'm locking this topic because we don't need two disappearance topics going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digimon disappeared while digivolving   

Back to top Go down

digimon disappeared while digivolving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1