Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

"Gay" is not a swear word (got banned for saying the word gay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskChan
Rookie Digimon
Rookie Digimon

PostSubject: "Gay" is not a swear word (got banned for saying the word gay)    Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi, imma keep this short and simple, today i got banned for cursing too much. If the plugin decided that i would get banned then i think this should be fixed as the word "gay" which was the only word that was censored, was the only word which triggered it. I might have sweared once or maybe twice accidently in the past but i did say the word "gay" multiple times today. If the decision was made by staff then idk and sorry for wasting your time but i didnt get warned today for it even though i didnt say any swear words really, anyways. Thanks for viewing this post, hope ill see my friends again ingame soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Gay" is not a swear word (got banned for saying the word gay)    Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi.

The way the anti swear plugin is set up, allows you up to three strikes for swearing. Afterwards it bans you for a short amount of time. There is no bug here. The reason "gay" is on the list is because there have already been too many people using it a derogatory remark towards other players. If the only way you can describe something is "gay", then I might suggest expanding your vocabulary. I really don't feel sorry for you since you are warned several times before the ban actually kicks in.

Anyway, since this is not a bug, it's being locked now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com

"Gay" is not a swear word (got banned for saying the word gay)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1