Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 am

Not even a week ago, I had run into this wonderful little server and joined it's fantastic community. I can't wait to see it further grow, but I would at least like to provide my ideas and see if anyone likes them or if they could possibly come true.

-Custom NPCs Boss digimon. When the questing system is finally added through Custom NPCs, I think that the addition of giant digimon with IMMENSE amounts of Damage and HP would be interesting. But that raises the question, how would someone beat them? Where would they spawn? Well, here's what I'm thinking.. These digimon could be placed at far away biomes.. The beginning and ends of these biome's coordinates could be found just with a little care and talking to some NPCs... People would go here to these coordinates, and somewhere near is the giant Digimon. These Giant Digimon would be nearly x5 times the size of their normal counterpart and have all sorts of special abilities added with the Custom NPCs. Some spawn minions, others use ranged attacks, etc. But ALL of them are intensely over powered. This would cause people to work together to fight off these colossus. Swarms of players and their digimon heading to slay the biggest beasties and show their strength. Once these titans are dead, multiples of their digieggs would be dropped, tons of rare items would also be placed as well for the winner's to obtain!

-More item additions in the shops. Things like eggs, bytes, and other materials should be able to be bought and sold in the shops. With a thing like bytes, it is easy to place a price on. Just determine the amount of EXP and multiply it by a certain number to get the sell and buy price. Eggs however, are a different subject. Some eggs are rarer than others... So, I think that only a certain few eggs should be sold. Season 1, 2, and any other eggs of the main digimon in the proceeding seasons. These should be the only eggs bought or sold, with the exception of some really over priced RARE eggs that people would have to work hard to achieve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirpokesprite.deviantart.com/
Taso
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:56 am

NPC Boss Digimon, hm. Working together to fight a Boss Digimon does sound pretty cool, so I do like that idea. Regarding buyable eggs, I'd be fine with season 1 eggs being purchasable (mostly for those who end up losing their v-pet or reverted Digi-egg somehow), but, season 2 eggs can be bought in vending machines just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:09 am

Now that I look at it, that is true.. We can already buy Season 2 eggs, so all that's left is for Season 1. But how much would they be worth? Maybe 5000?
Back to top Go down
superfuzzygoat
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 pm

We've actually been thinking about boss npc digimon, but the whole npcs causing crashes when using v-pets thing needs to be resolved before any of that can be implemented.

As for buying eggs, season one eggs are available in the donation shop. there is no plan to make any eggs available for in-game cash at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirpokesprite
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:59 pm

The egg thing is understood. Multiple digimon is a special thing. You work hard for the bits to buy a season 2 digimon or you beat boss after boss in search of the right egg.

As for the NPC bosses, I shall patiently sit with intense anticipation for it's arrival, but might I make a suggestion as to the first boss? I have two ideas in mind for them

The first is a giant Cherrymon. Let's say, we crank up the size by x4. We'll give him and other bosses a nickname. His will be Yggdrasil. He'll probably have the lowest health out of all bosses, but his abilities certainly make him an unbeatable foe. He has a very heavy regeneration and upon being hit, he will spawn smaller plant based digimon. When in range, he has a heavy attack that inflicts poison, but out of meleeing range, he has a weaker attack that inflicts slowness. it probably wouldn't do much damage to digimon, but that's what the slowness is for, closing in and doing mass damage.

The second boss is a giant VenomMyotismon. For the sake of giving an impossibly imposing demeanor, let's say we increase his size to the maximum. He'd be a melee only boss who lacks range or special abilities. However, his range is extremely intense and his damage is terrifyingly high. However, he will not attack unless provoked, allowing the player to send their digimon to the front line without receiving any damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server   

Back to top Go down

A few Suggestions for the Digimobs Adventure Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1