Digimobs Forum

Forum for the Minecraft Mod Digimobs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Owner Offline in Single Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaizengar
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Owner Offline in Single Player   Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:31 pm

So, since the server is down until late tomorrow, I thought that I'd play the singleplayer file that I have going right now... To find that the same problems from the server are happening in my single player game. My Digimon in the game is now displaying the "Owner Offline" above his head and I cannot give him any orders or put him into the v pet.

What do I do? :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightDemon
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:01 am

Well that same problem exists because it is not Server related, it is Digimobs related.
I have a few options for you,
1. downgrade to the 0.9.7d version and play that, hoping its still tamed to you.
2. downgrade to 0.9.7d, keep your digimon out, then upgrade to 0.9.7e hoping it still tamed to you.
3. download the NBTEdit mod and change the owner tag to your UUID.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digidestined701
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Or you could just kill that one and use creative to get it back to it's current stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Yes. As I have said at many times at this point, there was a change in the way ownership is handled within the new update. I did not take into account of digimon inside the v-pets not necessarily transferring over to the new method.

Your best best is like KnightDemon said, to go back to 0.9.7d, take out all your digimon from their vpets, and then reinstall 0.9.7e
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimobs.forumotion.com
Kaizengar
Baby Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you for the help, everyone. I also apologize for not realizing that it's a mod-specific issue. Smile I tried downgrading versions and then upgrading with Elecmon outside of the V Pet but no cigar. Sad I'll probably have to kill him or get that other mod that was suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RWer
In-Training Digimon
In-Training Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Just as a reference to anyone else who may have this problem. You can change it with commands as well but is easiest when used with a command block. This may look long but most of this is just using Copy and Paste.

Cheats MUST be allowed in your game. If they aren't, press Esc, open your game to LAN, change multiplayer settings to Creative Mode and Cheats Allowed when prompted.

Step 1:
Create a Test digimon and keep it on "Follow". Here's a quick one you can copy:

/create Botamon 5 100 10 10 10 10 10 yourname

(replace "yourname" with whatever your Minecraft name is, no capitalization necessary or "" marks.)

Step 2:
Make a command block and place it anywhere and place a button on it. To acquire one, type:

/give @p command_block 1

You must be in Creative Mode to create or edit it.

Step 3:
Right click the command block and type under Console Command:

/entitydata @e[type=!Player,r=3] {}

Now push the button while your test bota is within 3 blocks you- his current data tags will now be shown in the command block's GUI on the 2nd line under Previous Output. Look for "Owner:". Start from the beginning. It should look something like: Owner:"f580c868-e237-43c4-968b-8df8264fbdbc". Copy it starting with the O in Owner and ending with the " mark after your name code.

You -may- now discard your test bota.

Step 4:
Then paste it between the empty curly brackets (these things: {} ) in the top line of the command block. The whole command will look like:

/entitydata @e[type=!Player,r=3] {Owner:"f580c868-e237-43c4-968b-8df8264fbdbc"}

..except with YOUR long jibberish of a name. This time the "" marks must be present like above.

Final Step(5):
Push your "Owner Offline" digimon next to the block, push the button and now he'll belong to you again and your name will still be preserved in its GUI instead of the alphanumeric code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Offline in Single Player   

Back to top Go down

Owner Offline in Single Player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1